Any approval yet for May 2002 filers?

Kikay

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, just wanna know if anybody has gotten any approval notices for May 2002 filers. Thanks!

I guess there was one a couple of months ago "goastros", recently haven't seen any. Its like asking for a MIRACLE!! Most of them have not even received their FP notices and then we have seen the 2003 concurrent, happy approvals!!!! Don't mean to sound MEAN guys but this really SUCKS!!!!

RD/ND May 2002
FP July 2004

My online status says "results of FP review recd...", the date on which FP results were supposedly recd by CIS has been changing daily for 8 consecutive days now and currently stands at Aug 20, but nothing else has happened so far.

Kikay said:
Hey guys, just wanna know if anybody has gotten any approval notices for May 2002 filers. Thanks!

budboy, I am in the same boat, for me its almost 2 weeks now that the date changes everyday saying results received. I guess its a computer glitch.

I guess so. Surprisingly, these daily changes to the online status do not trigger e-mails -- the only email I got was on Aug 12 when the status changed for the first time in 26 months from "Recd, 850-900 days" to "FP results recd". Looks like we are out of moves for now till either the processing date moves past May/June 02, or the 15 month anniversary of our FP approaches :rolleyes: , at which point we can start fingering TSC again.

ADDTX said:
budboy, I am in the same boat, for me its almost 2 weeks now that the date changes everyday saying results received. I guess its a computer glitch.

Feels good to know that there are more like me :) But budboy, a wait of another 15 months is too much to ask for!!!! :eek: Another month is all I will wait, will cross the damn 850 days mark and start showering TSC with my faxes again to the extent that they get out of paper!!! :mad:
BTW I too did not get any update emails after the 1st one. Like always, today my Fp results receipt date changed to Aug 23, interestingly, it does not change over the weekends!!

Last edited by a moderator: