Any approval for EB-1 OR in VSC recently

chiron

Registered Users (C)
As we all know, EB-1 OR in VSC has been stuck in Feb. 4th for quite a while. The processing date for EB-1OR at VSC just changed to April 4th 2005.

Did any one get approval for EB-1 OR recently at VSC?

OR people does not want to share information :)

I had asked several times how many of us in this forum applied in OR cat. at VSC after the last processing date(feb 02). Never got any response.

EB1-OR Approved

My EB1-OR got approved October 16th. Non-retrogressed country.

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP RD 4/8/05
EAD AD 4/26
AP AD 4/28
FP (code 3) done 5/18
I-140 AD 10/16 (no LUDs)
I-1485 LUD 4/26.4/28,5/18,5/19, 10/14 (says fingerprint received on 5/31 !!!)

Thanks cfedu! and congratulations!
This is very encouraging news!
My OR submission is on July 28th, retrogression country.
No LUD change since 08/03! It is quite depressing to see NIW flying pass.

chiron said:
Thanks cfedu! and congratulations!
This is very encouraging news!
My OR submission is on July 28th, retrogression country.
No LUD change since 08/03! It is quite depressing to see NIW flying pass.

yup, it is depressing. Luckily, I also filed in the NIW category, and got approved in 1 month (Sept-Oct), while my EB1-OR had almost daily LUD changesup till 9/21, then NOTHING!!!!

Email Notifications

Do you get emails for LUD changes if you sign up for email notifications? Or is the email notification only for approval/decline of cases?

EB1-OR filed concurently, VSC, RD 8/3/05, ND 8/7/05.
Got EAD/AP approved today.
No news on I-140 yet.

piperwarrior said:
Do you get emails for LUD changes if you sign up for email notifications? Or is the email notification only for approval/decline of cases?
I received emails only when RFEs were sent out along with LUD changes.

Never such a thread existed. Was trying to find some information regarding VSC OR approvals. thanks Chiron.

Mine no LUD since 8/25

RD All 8/22
EAD AD 9/15
FP done 10/4
I485 LUD 10/26

End of the Tunnel

cfedu said:
Dear All,

Just received multiple emails for the approvals of all family AOS.

Overall history:

(1) Working in big Pharma, New Jersey. Scientist from non-retrogressed country. All processing done by big Lawyers firm hired by employer.

(2) Labor Cert. (Reduction in Recuitment) filed in March 2002. Pending as of May 2005.

(3) I-140 as Outstanding Researcher filed April 4th, 2005, together with AOS and AP/EAD.

(4) AP/EAD approved in three weeks - April, 27th 2005.

(5) FP/Biometrics taken for me and spouse in Newark - May 18th, 2005.

(6) No LUDs after May 19th, 2005.

(7) I-140 approved - October 16th, 2005.

(8) RFE on AOS, asking about the waiver for the two-year foreign residence - which I was not required to (shouldn't they know that already, since I have been an H1-B for more than 5 years??). RFE received November 22nd, 2005.

(9) Response to RFE recieved by USCIS on Dec 18th, 2005.

(10) AP/EAD renewal received by USCIS on January 13th, 2006.

(11) AOS approval e-mails received today - January 20th, 2006.

What a relief...

Awaiting the upcoming notices to change to ...cards ordered...cards mailed...

For those that believe in the conspiracy theories, (10) may have triggered (11) - after they cashed the $$ for (10) they do not have to actually do anything since AOS is done... I personally believe more on the second Law of Thermodynamics.

God bless all of you and may you all soon share the joy I am feeling now!

(12) e-mail message changed to Cards Ordered - January 23rd, 2006.

(13) e-mail message changed to Cards Mailed - January 25th, 2006.

(14) AOS Notice of Action (I-797) received my mail at home - January 26th, 2006.

(15) End of the Tunnel: Cards Received for entire family by mail - January 28th, 2006.

For the above cited believers in the conspiracy theory, I was promoted on Wednesday, with a 15% increase in my salary!

Once more, G'd bless you all and hang in there. Your moment of joy is approaching...

cfedu

Thanks for sharing!
cfedu, Congratulations!

My I140 RD is JUly 29th 2005, AD is Dec 14 2005. OR at VSC finally is moving ahead! However, I am from retrogress country. Stuck with our 485! :( , but today, LUD was changed once although message was still the same. NOt sure what does it mean?

chiron

I was as neurotic as someone can be (until about two months ago, when I got the RFE for the two year foreign residence requirement).

Then, one of the lawyers told me: LUDs and RFEs just mean that your file is not collecting dust on a shelf. They are actually a good thing!

So, be optimistic. As far as I see, both China and India are making good progress in the EB1 category. They may be actually current by the time your 485 comes for adjucation.

Another thing. The lawyer explained to me that there are actually two officers that deal with your AOS. The first one collects all information and checks that everything is in place for a decision to be made (most of the work and most of the time). Then all the stuff goes to another officer that makes the decision itself.

From the above, you can expect a couple of LUDs in the next few days (first officer collecting information and going through your submission), and then a big silence until the final approval. In my case those LUDs came for three days in a row after the RFE was received (Dec 18, 19, 20), and then there was "silence" until the AOS approval on January 20th.

Your time will come...