Any AP approval recently?

Safari_TSC

Registered Users (C)
I know everybody is talking about the I485 approval or FP now. But just wondering if there is any AP got approved recently? My 3rd AP N/D is 2/17/04. Their last processing date for AP was 1/29/04. That is pretty close to my ND. We haven't seen the AP approval post for a long time. I need it in hand to book the air ticket.

Thank you very much for sharing the info.

I got RFE on mine (ND 02/05/04) for a copy of I-140. I sent the response back a week ago, they have acknowledged the receipt. Hope to get approved in a couple of days.

Mike

Mike,
Thank you very much. I think you will hear your AP approval very soon. Because for my 3rd EAD, I also got RFE for the copy of I-140 (which was in my original application), and within 3 days after they acknowledged to receive my RFE, they approved my case.

gC_LUCKY02,
Thank you for the reply. It seems to be that the AP approval is slowing down again. TSC may have other priorities, maybe I-485. But if they approve my 485 before my AP, that would be great.

My AP application was received at TSC on Dec 18 last year. No approval yet. Talked to the National Customer Service Center agent and he took my details to enquire why it's delayed. Apparently, it will take a month for them to respond to me on the reasons for the delay! Meanwhile, I have to travel abroad this month, but am stuck for no fault of mine! Pathetic, really.

Safari_TSC

I have the same ND for my AP (2/17/04) but no approval yet.
We might see the approvals in couple of weeks.

Good luck.