Any 485 denials ???

No Title

Hi VSC_1997,
If your acse is genuine pl. forgive me for this mail.

Since other people will not be knowing whether you are right or wrong, is it possible for you to scan the denial letter (blaken your case number and name,and dates, BUT KEEP THE company name intact) and send it as an attachment to this message\'s reply??
That way we can be sure that one case was denied from Rapidigm.

This will help all the people.

No Title

Hi SVC_1997,
If your acse is genuine pl. forgive me for this mail.

Since other people will not be knowing whether you are right or wrong, is it possble for you to scan the denial letter (blaken your case number and name,and dates, BUT KEEP THE company name intact) and send it as an attachment to this message\'s reply??
That way we can be sure that one case was denied from Rapidigm.

This will help all the people.

No Title

Sensor,
DIGEST IF YOU CAN!!!!

VSC is right according to the law.
Here is a real shocker for you. see the attachment. You mentioned all this is bogus. And also commented on my last week posting. I am giving very good proof for you whatever I have posted earlier. My gut feeling is, you just time pass on this board. Don\'t ever comment on anything if you don\'t know. We are in pathetic situation. One day you also in same situation.

If you have any humanity please try to cooperate. Please refrain from posting negative or bad comments. try to give some encourgement. It\'s so bad that you are not believing the guy who posted the denial information.

HI ALL,

It is so pathetic situation for anybody who gets the denial after 3 to 4 years of wait. I appreciate your help to VSC_1997 by giving the alternatives ways and sooth say. Please show some good attitude to solve this problem.

No Title

Sensor,
DIGEST IF YOU CAN!!!!

VSC is right according to the law.
Here is a real shocker for you. see the attachment. You mentioned all this is bogus. And also commented on my last week posting. I am giving very good proof for you whatever I have posted earlier. My gut feeling is, you just time pass on this board. Don\'t ever comment on anything if you don\'t know. We are in pathetic situation. One day you may also in same situation.

If you have any humanity please try to cooperate. Please refrain from posting negative or bad comments. try to give some encourgement. It\'s so bad that you are not believing the guy who posted the denial information.

HI ALL,

It is so pathetic situation for anybody who gets the denial after 3 to 4 years of wait. I appreciate your help to VSC_1997 by giving the alternatives ways and sooth say. Please show some good attitude to solve this problem.

No Title

VSC_1997,

I am afraid, VSC must be doing some thing wrong. See my reply in the next post.

No Title

Hello Evidence,

Cool down. I am waiting since 3/96. It is almost 4.5 years. Don\'t tell me about pathetic situations. I didn\'t mean to be discouraging. I am trying to discuss facts. Here is the reply from DOJ for a question from my attorney.

Change in a company\'s name is not a material change. Just inform the VSC by
letter and insure that the adjustees have copies of the letter if they are
interviewed for adjustment.

I am ready to contribute if one is willing to challenge INS on this issue. I am even ready to bring in others to contribute for any legal expense.