• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any 2008 DV winners from Iran???

Hi everybody
I haven't received any letter from KCC yet, so is there any chance? or no
and second question:I filled form for my brother too , I wrote in the address line my name and address , did i do wrong?

Hi everybody
I haven't received any letter from KCC yet, so is there any chance? or no
and second question:I filled form for my brother too , I wrote in the address line my name and address , did i do wrong?
Lottery is a game of chance. You just can participate in it to evaluate your chance. Never think about something which depends on chances. If you are selected, you will be notified.

For the second Q: there is no problem if you mention a same address for more than one person.

Lottery is a game of chance. You just can participate in it to evaluate your chance. Never think about something which depends on chances. If you are selected, you will be notified.

For the second Q: there is no problem if you mention a same address for more than one person.

thanks

Hi I am a 2008 winner from Iran:)
My case# is about 6900. (Any chance?):confused:
I am going to send the forms and the photos of mine and my wife.
What else should I do now?
Is it better to send them by DHL?

Hi
You are lucky compare to me. I am from Iran and my case number is 2008AS15XXX. I am not trying to be funny but I still have hope. So, never lose your hope.
Good luck

Hi
You are lucky compare to me. I am from Iran and my case number is 2008AS15XXX. I am not trying to be funny but I still have hope. So, never lose your hope.
Good luck

Your number is 2008AS15xxx in Asia? Please choose CP.

Don't give up on any hope. Fill out the form correctly and send it with certify mail. Do't give up!!!!

Your number is 2008AS15xxx in Asia? Please choose CP.

Don't give up on any hope. Fill out the form correctly and send it with certify mail. Do't give up!!!!

Dear Tobehard,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I know my case number is very high. (Oh GOD don’t remind me again:( ) And, I am really confused because I do not know which option is right for me? Either CP or AOS?!!!
My wife and I are studying in U.S. on F-1 status. We had only one time entry visa. So, I afraid if we leave united states and fail to get GC visa, we never get back our F-1 to go back to U.S. to finish our school. As you may know to get F-1 visa, we have to prove that we have no plan to stay in U.S. So, how can I say this to officer while I applied for GC visa? Please let me know if you have any suggestion or solution to this issue.

Thanks

Dear Tobehard,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I know my case number is very high. (Oh GOD don’t remind me again:( ) And, I am really confused because I do not know which option is right for me? Either CP or AOS?!!!
My wife and I are studying in U.S. on F-1 status. We had only one time entry visa. So, I afraid if we leave united states and fail to get GC visa, we never get back our F-1 to go back to U.S. to finish our school. As you may know to get F-1 visa, we have to prove that we have no plan to stay in U.S. So, how can I say this to officer while I applied for GC visa? Please let me know if you have any suggestion or solution to this issue.

Thanks

cheghadr shoma na shokrin!!!!man age hamin alan ba khanoomam to USA bodam hatta ba visaye daneshjouyi idim ro mizashtam good luck va na bad luck!

Dear Tobehard,

Thanks

Generally, CP is faster unless you get stuck at the Embassy with name check and security clearance [some folks are waiting for more than 3 months now without visa]
If you have high number, generally CP is advised, since BCIS may not call you for AOS interview on time and complete your case before Sept 30 when the program ends.

If there are any winners from Iran please let us know when you recieved your NL
salam. man ali az iranam (2008AS000098XX).
man NL ro 2 May 2007 daryaft kardam, u?
ye soal: aya shoma iran hastid? if yes, man dar hale taghviyate mokalemeye zabanam hastam, aya mayelid 2 mah pish az mosahebe, shoma va shomarehaye nazdike be ma ba tashkile kelasi dar tehran dar in zamine ba ham hankari konim ? if yes, momkene ke e-mail khod va dustani ke mishenasid (shomarehaye nazdik) ra baraye man send konid:
ah_vz_1226@yahoo.com
ba tashakor

Hey All,

I am dv2007 winner from Iran. My interview is scheduled for middle of August. I received my second package and it states to send the documents to the embassy before my interview date. Has anyone gone through this step already, if so, please let me know how many days before the interview, I need to send my documents.
Does anyone knows how long after the interview the visa is issued? Do we need to stay in Ankara until the visa is issued? I keep hearing different things. The travel agent was telling me that the clearance has already started and I should get the visa a few days after the interview, but even in the forms in the second package it says that there is a security check for Iranians taking somewhere around 6 weeks.

Thanks and good luck to all of you.

Salam
man yeki az barandegane DV-2008 hastam. vaghte interview ham behem 21 mordade87 dadan. vali man yeki az in madareko vaghean nemidunam chetori bayad tahieh konam.
zaheran age man "affidavit support" too US nadashte basham bayad ye "personal Fund" be dolar ya derham dashte basham. hala soalate man ine, lotfan komakam konid:
1- in "personal fund" bayad koja bashe? mishe masalan ye hesabe arzi tu banke meli bashe?
2- hade aghal bayad cheghad bashe?
3- "bank statement" chie? elame mojodi?
va ye soale dige ke kheili baram moheme?
*- age man nakham citizen besham, va faghat har 2-3 saal yebar az green cardam estefade konam, aya batel mishe?
bebakhshid ke in soalaro tu chand ta post matrah kardam, chon 2 hafteye dige mosahebast va man hichkar nakardam.

Dear Gorji,
As far as I'm concerned "Banks Statements" and/or "Personal Funds" are unacceptable from Iranian Applicants !
I recommend you to contact the Embassy via email and ask them if it's possible just in case !

--
Regards

Last edited by a moderator: