Any 2001 Filers Still Waiting?

rli

Registered Users (C)
I am a silent member too. but unlike all other 2001 silent members who got approved, I am still waiting.... I kept a clean record by staying on the same job for almost 7 yrs, (what a unusual thing in this country) except a relocation from TX to FL.

i called the 1800 and asked for an inquiry. they said my ND is 08/01, and i have to wait a month after the processing date. also contacted the congressmen and pending for response.

Just wanna find out if there are any other 01 filers suffered in the same situation like me.

RD: 05/01
ND: 08/01
FP: 05/03
No RFE

:mad: :mad: :mad:

rli,

Looks like there are bunch of us in this situation. I think calling the senator helps. My senator was very quick in replying. I hope to get a reply from them this week. We are almost at the end hope we get our approval soon.

I still on the game

RD 06/26/2001
ND 07/23/2001
FP 05/07/2003
RFE 03/15/2004
RFE Ack 03/26/2004
AD?????

God knows when the approval will be.

I notice recent approved cases are FP around 4/2003. I believe you guys are just around the corner. Be patient!

I am waiting for my daughter's approval. Me and my wife were approved on 11/26/2003.

ND 09/2001
FP 06/2003
RFE 02/17/2004 (regarding I-134 affidavit)
RFE ack 03/17/2004

I am waiting too.
RD 08/01
ND 09/01
FP 01/03 (expiring in a week)

Called 1-800 number, it was useless.
Written to Senator and Congressman last week, hope they will do something. Should I call them?

sg_rg2

Me too

Waiting for 485. Applied for 3rd EAD and AP on Nov 13th 2003 still not approved. Contacted local congressman they said INS has lost my application. Hope this should not happen to my I-485.

I-485 RD 09/01
I-485 ND 11/01
FP 04/03

No rfe, no response for Expediate fax letter(which is about bringing to their attention my FP is expiring in three months).

AD.... Can anyone predict. Losing all my patience.

guys, I am the unlucky one too!
RD 07/12/01
ND 08/28/01
FP 05/10/03
Waiting..........................

here is my story, it may or may not help you
after I contacted the congressman's office, I learned that the reason I have been stuck is that the InS did not receive the report from FBI, so my(or yours) file is "dumped" in a different box where nobody works on it (my guess), the InS did & probably do nothing when the checking report did not arrive... so we are waiting forever without knowing what's going on.

I contacted fBI and it's so frustrating that it's always voicemail and nobody returns your call. so May my file get lost or something in FBI?... called local senator's office and was told I have to fax or send them a letter then they can issue a inquiry which will take at least 30-60 days, have not done that yet... now everything sounds like crap.

how did you contact your senator?

guys you may be stuck in FBI too, who knows? God, can't take this anymore.

please share with your experience and pray for each other!!

waitsucks9,

what is your on-line status msg ?

my is :

"
On May 16, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

"

can i assume my FBI report has been received by TSC on May 16, 2003?

WaitToMuch,

my message is different from yours. mine is "....taking 990-999" crap (forgive me:))

looks like our cases are pretty much alike(same time frame), other 2001 waiters at least got ref, we got nothing.

you may assume that you have been cleared up from FBI, however I just learned that FBI checks 2 things (fingerprint is just one of them, the other one is Name checking), so I don't know and it's hard to say whether or not you're stuck in FBI, hopefully not like me.

I don't know what to do next but wait... but looks like there is no end.

please post your approval as soon as you get it. I will do the same. Good luck.

Did you call the 1-800 number and ask for an enquiry into your case? The senators office I spoke to sent immediat reply. I am waiting to get info from them. I guess the only option is to be persistant with them. The lady I spoke to said that usually TSC get back to them quite quickly.

namu

Could you let me know which senator you have contacted? the senator's office I called says I have to write or fax them a letter in order for them to do an inquiry(which takes 30-60 days per the guy in the office).... so I did not do it. sounds like yours is very helpful.

are you in Dallas area? I live in Dallas.

thanks in adavance. btw, are u still waiting or get your approval already? 2001 filers too?

thanks again

Yeah, me too... My husband got approved 2 mnths back but I am still waiting. he is the primary applicant. My ND is 08/01, finger printing on 3rd April 2003. Don't know what happened to my case!!!

Yeah, me too... My husband got approved 2 mnths back but I am still waiting. he is the primary applicant. My ND is 08/01, finger printing on 3rd April 2003. Don't know what happened to my case!!!

My senator is Jim Bunnings, KY. Their office was very polite all I had to do was fax a copy.

Me too.

Question to W8nc.
Why do you want lawyer to respond to RFE? Can you not do it? Lawyer take their own sweet time to reply within 90 days. Once RFE is received, I have seen cases getting approved within 30 days. Also, my observation is, right now ther eare more RFE's than usual. THis happened to CSC last year.

Why do you want lawyer to respond to RFE? Can you not do it?
In retrospect I guess I should have responded myself, but at the time it seemed like the right thing to do to have the lawyer respond. The RFE was in my hands because CIS mailed it to me due to a previous addressing error when they attempted to mail it to the lawyer. However, I forwarded the RFE to the lawyer and he now has the "colored" response sheet that is to be included with the response. It was my poor judgement not to respond myself, but then if CIS hadn't screwed up the addresssing, I never would have had the opportunity to respond. By CIS procedure the RFE is suppose to go to the lawyer.