Any 2001 Filers still left

How soon case can be approved after name check is cleared? anybody knows? my name check is done on 11/05/04..

it is very bad. I can't find the words to compare with INS stupids. I am very sorry for all of you guys. Please try send the fax inquiries (if not) and ask the reason. I tried about 6 times to find out my wife's 2nd FP notice. My case was merely pending becuase of it (They said it in one of the response).
Please don't mind to post my message on this thread.

Guys,
Have you tried expedite processing? I was in the same situation till a week ago. Mine is Feb'02 case. I filed an expedite request on 11/11 and got my (primary case) approved and my spouse's case transferred to the local office (which isn't a big deal since he is a derivative) in less than a week. I don't know what's been holding my case, but something evidently has because my spouse's case was transferred (don't know why).
Please don't rely on lawyers and congresspeople. Do it yourselves!!!
I posted details of my expedite request here a few days ago.

I asked for expedite request, but they rejected it saying that it does not meet the criteria of service error, financial loss, ... I tried ag ain and they said they have already rejected the expedite request once. My FBI name check was done on October 20th. How long it takes that information from Washingto to reach to Vermont. It is already one month passed and I have not heard anything. Any infromation is apprecaited.

Kay2 said:
I asked for expedite request, but they rejected it saying that it does not meet the criteria of service error, financial loss, ... I tried ag ain and they said they have already rejected the expedite request once. My FBI name check was done on October 20th. How long it takes that information from Washingto to reach to Vermont. It is already one month passed and I have not heard anything. Any infromation is apprecaited.
My spouse‘s name check cleared in Aug, still waiting.

Kay2,
Start another expedite request. This time attach the FBI to it like I did.
Here is the app text of my expedite request. I hope this will make some effect.
Also for any derivative's case issue you have to understand that you can demand the USCIS to approve your case even if the dependent's case has some issues. You'll breathe better if you have to wait for the second approval.

ATTN: Expedite Request
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479
Fax No: 802-527-4816

Hereby I am requesting an expedite processing of my I-485 application to Adjust Status due to the following reason:

1) The processing of my application has been unreasonably delayed and at this moment is at least 14 months overdue. My RD is Feb'02 and your Service Center is processing June'03

2) All outside checks have been completed two or more years ago. Attached is the confirmation from the FBI on the status of my record check.

3) Any further delays of my case will cause a FOURTH extension of Employment Authorization and Travel Documents and a THIRD fingerprint appointment

4) The letter received from Service Center on August 03 2004 that stated that I would hear from your center in 60 days was ungrounded and wasn't followed by any action and therefore can be qualified as an obvious error on the part of the Service.

My name
EAC#
A#

udacha6 said:
Kay2,
Also for any derivative's case issue you have to understand that you can demand the USCIS to approve your case even if the dependent's case has some issues. You'll breathe better if you have to wait for the second approval.

75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479

Hereby I am requesting an expedite processing of my I-485 application to Adjust Status due to the following reason:

1) The processing of my application has been unreasonably delayed and at this moment is at least 14 months overdue. My RD is Feb'02 and your Service Center is processing June'03

2) All outside checks have been completed two or more years ago. Attached is the confirmation from the FBI on the status of my record check.

3) Any further delays of my case will cause a FOURTH extension of Employment Authorization and Travel Documents and a THIRD fingerprint appointment

4) The letter received from Service Center on August 03 2004 that stated that I would hear from your center in 60 days was ungrounded and wasn't followed by any action and therefore can be qualified as an obvious error on the part of the Service.

My name
EAC#
A#

thanks.
I will do it in couple of weeks because 60 days not reached.

Thanks, udacha6

I did it today. Correction: my RD is Nov'01. FP3 scheduled for Dec. 3rd.
Plan to travel oversea on Dec. 22. Is it going to be a problem if I get approval before Dec. and don't have time to get my passport stamped?

udacha6 said:
Kay2,

75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479

My name
EAC#
A#

My spouse’s case approved on 11/22/2004

Just received an email from USCIS…..

Good luck every one!
:)

That's wonderful! Congratulations!
I hope I won't have to wait too long for my husband's case to get approved!

gc_2000 said:
Just received an email from USCIS…..

Good luck every one!
:)

How do you guys leave email with VSC? I have never got any email from them. Always get it from snail maila and sometimes through my lawyer.