AD ???????????????
waiting more than 90 days

Still Waiting

ND 02/22/02
FP 06/12/03
RFE 06/09/04 (Medical Immunization)

AD??
Still Waiting,

Looks like Missed the Train , and have to wait till next one comes..

Status enquiry

When I called for the first time(couple of months ago), they sent the status enquiry to TSC and asked to wait for 30 days. Inturn TSC sent me the 2nd FP as the first one expired.

When I called few days ago, they sent status enquiry again and asked to wait 30 days more before I call them back again.

status inquiry didn't help

I first called the 1-800 number in mid-April, 2004, when my ND became current. They placed an inquiry and I received a response in 15 days saying that my case is with an officer. My spouse (who is primary) received a different response which said that they are not yet processing cases from our ND (obviously a mistake). Around the same time, I asked for help from my local Congressman and one of our Senators. The inquiry by Congressman got the response that our FP has expired and they are sending us new FP notices. Shortly, we received our FP notices and did our FP, myself in late May and my spouse in early June.

We placed a second inquiry with the 1-800 number in mid June and are yet to receive a response. We contacted the Congressman and Senator again in late June for assistance. The response that the Congressman received when he inquired on our behalf is that our file is with the Examinations and we will hear from them within a month. 20-days have gone by since then and we are waiting eagerly.

We also received a response from the Senators office (finally!) after 4-months saying that our FPs have been completed and our cases will be sent to the I485 group for review.

I have sent numerous faxes to the two TSC number for expediting our cases since February 2004 and nothing has happened for me. I really envy those who posted here saying that they got approved following the faxes.

Anything else that I can do? Any suggestions are welcome.

Nothing works

My experience with congresman is similar to sg_rg2 case. They do not make TSC officers work but just find out the status of our case. It is as good as calling 800 and sending status enquiry.

Try sending expedite requests addressed to the TSC director (fax # is in their website). Also, try sending additional faxes addressed directly to the officer that has been assigned to your case - You can find that out from the RFE (if you recd one) or signed at the bottom of the status inquiry reply. Clearly state your case status and provide ALL details of your case as well as your spouse's. Do this every other week.

I sent the faxes periodically and I believe that helped my case. They approved my wife's and my application at the same time, although my wife was added to my case almost 2 years after I applied for I485. I believe this was because I specified the case details for both of us in all my correspondence with USCIS.

Good luck!!

RD: 7/01
ND: 8/01
1stFP: 11/02
2nd FP: 4/04
No RFE
AD: 6/04

Adman,
Do you have to do something to get the 2nd fp's,
Let me know. I am in the situation where i need 2nd fp's.

adman,Reddy,sg_,
I wish your approval is soon.

2nd FP

I called the 800 # sometime in March to enquire about my "expiring" 1st FP. I was given the same answer that they'll send an appt for 2ndFP if they feel like it ;) During the same call I told the rep that I moved earlier and sent in the AR11, but didn't update USCIS by calling them. She took my current addr and reported that as a change of address. 2 weeks later, I got an appointment for 2nd FP.....

RD-7/01
ND-8/01
1stFP-11/02
2ndFP-4/04
AD-6/10
CardRecd-7/19