Any 2000 pending cases.

Nishanthi

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I have been to this website everyday, I didnt see any 2000 cases approvel. But When I call INS , they said they are doing Nov 2000 cases.

My details are
PD Jan 1998
485 RD Oct 2000
485 ND Oct 2000
First FP Dec 2000

I called IIO (Jan 29th, 2003) and talked with very polite, helpful and nice IIO, she told me that she was surprised to see my case is still pending. She scheduled our FP and sent emails to everyone related to this case to move this case fast. Because of her we received second FP notice yesterday for Mar 2003. I hope everything will move very fast and get our cases approved in couple of months (if they work fast ??????)

Anyway I asked about our Third EAD ,she said it was on the officers desk since jan 15th 2003. But It has been approved on Feb 1 2003 we havent received our cards.

I just want to know any 2000 case people are out their other than me. If yes, please reply me. We appreciate it.
Thanks a lot. Our five year journey continuing...

Nishanthi

Nishanthi - I couldn't believe that someone from 2000 was still waiting. If there was 1 genuine person on this board who needs an immediate approval, it's definitely you. I'm glad that you at least got your FP notice. I would try to finish FP before March 2003. I'm also curious to see who all are waiting since 2000. We all are rooting for your approval. Hang in there. I don't see a 6th year of journey for you! :) Good luck.

Don't be suprised guys.
I'm still waiting
RD 07/00
ND 08/00
3 EAD
3 APs
2 FPs
EB2
:mad:

Kind of a side question, but wondering how were you actually able to talk to the IIO, because every time i call doesn't matter what time it is, TSC 214) 381-1423 is busy ?

tcsaa -> Did you contact senator

tcsaa-> Your case seems to an age out case. Did you get in touch with senator, congress man etc, about your case. If you did what was the response you got?

Gass,
No I didn't.
I spoke several times with IIO but each time I got different answer and I gave up with that also.