Any 140 CP still waiting for approval with RD before August 2001.

yerkola

Registered Users (C)
Lets track to see , how the 140 CP will affect the approval time.

My 140 was approved for CP and was sent to Delhi and was sent back to VSC on Apr 18th 2002 as per the request from VSC.

RD : July 2nd , 2001
FP: Nov 29th , 2001

AD: Still Waiting

Question to yerkola

How did you find out that the file was sent back to VSC? Did you do anything to get the file back? Even I\'m in the same situation and my 140 file is still with Mumbai consulate. Thanks.

yerkola and rohitv

I am in the same situation, RD 07/09 ND 08/23 waiting....
I140 for CP, my file is still at chennai.
Let\'s keep in touch, please feel free to send private messages

Help needed

My I-140 was approved for CP. I applied I-485 in Aug 2001.My RD is Aug 15th and ND is Oct 11th.
I came to know about my I-140 approval for CP only after applying for I-485.Do I have to follow it up. My company or company attorney did not tell anything regd that.So I have no clue.

Can you please guide me. Do I need to call IIo regd this especially?

Any comments are highly appreciated.

Just spoke to an IIO !

My details :
RD:6/29
ND:8/17
FP:11/27
Just spoke to an IIO. She said that everything was fine and that they are waiting for my I140 to come back from India. They have requested my file on Feb 21st, 2002 and that it takes upto 90 days to get the file back. She said that I should hear something by the end of this month. Keeping my fingers crossed. Best Wishes to everyone.

Reply to Rohit

I called Delhi consulate to find about my 140 paper work and they said they have sent it back to VSC.

Yerkola, My case is similar to yours

PD 11/99
RD 07/05/01
ND 08/22/01
FP 11/29/01
CP indicated on I-140. File sent to New Delhi
How did you get through to New Delhi? I am using 419-8062 and calling at 12:30 to 1:30 am EST but I can never get through. Can you help me?

RD 07/23, had requested for CP after normal I-140 approval

was in India when I tried to do a CP. However, dates retrogressed
and I came back to Boston. Just emailed to Mumbai consulate
that we will be processing 485, they said its ok.
After seeing this and similar threads, I am concerned if this
will delay my 485 approval.
I called the NVC AVM 603-334-0700 couple of days back and the message said that there is no info for my case number. I presume that
it is good news...
I\'ll wait for a week before calling VSC IIO and find out if there
are any problems...

No Title

RD May 21
ND Jul 31
Spoke to IIO at VSC yesterday and came to know they received my I-140 in the month of april. I guess from Chennai. IIO said that I may hear something in 60-90 days.

Question to Yercola and others in this thread

Hi all,
I am have similar kind of situation. My I 140 was approved for CP at Bombay consulate . My lawyer had sent packet 3 and interview date was fixed. But I had to cancel it because of my current workload and my lawyer recently file I 485. He didn\'t send my I 140 with packet 3. So is there another copy of I 140 that NVC directly sends to Bombay US consulate??? My lawyer didn\'t mention anything about VSC will request some documents back from Bombay US Consulate. My question to you what are the list of documents INS will request back from Bombay consulate?? I am confused here when you mention your I 140 was sent to Delhi, was it sent by you with packet 3 or by NVC?? Please clearify
Thanks and regards

To tickettofreedom

I called the same number , but I kept on trying for 5 days and one fine day I was through.

It sucks