any 09/05/01-09/10/01 RD - I485 still waiting without RFE???

rupnet485

Registered Users (C)
or am the only one? no rfe, message still says FP rcvd on 05/17... RD 09/06, ND 11/08,. FP 05/17...

what is going on?

Me too

RD:9/7
ND:11/8
FP:2/13
EAC-02-0345..
AD:??

I called IIO last friday,she told me my case is in final stage, been assigned to IIO already, should heard sth 2-6 weeks.

as Clueless as anyone who applied in early september. Do not know what the hell they are doing with 100's of millions of dollars
of new money.

RD 09/07
ND 11/10

Count me in too....

I spoke to an IIO 4 weeks back and she told me that my case has been assigned to a Officer and is being reviewed .Should hear in 2-6 weeks.....

Applied for EAD extension ...

RD Sep 10 2001
ND Nov 13 2001

anything happening?

any updated folks? anybody called IIO recently(whats the use... huh?)???

project is ending next month at the client site and the employer will promptly lay off as soon as in the bench and i have been betting on INS meanwhile...........

what a stupid situation!!!!!!!!!!! professional life sucks!!!!!

Sept filer still waiting , no RFE

RD sept 3,2001
nd nov 11,2001

few weeks ago I spoke with IIO , very nice lady,she has your case is in final stage only decision has to be made....still no progress.

ME THREE.!!

I am betting that once my chek for EAD renewal is received at INS.. they will clear my I485 case.! Time will tell.... (any more bets).

I had just send in my papers for EAD renewals couple of weeks ago.

Cheers.!!
RD:Sept 05 last yr.

Re: Count me

waiting..

RD:09/07/01
ND:11/09/01
FP:02/13/02
status waiting

Called INS last week and standard answer, we're processing before 9/30/01 cases. your's should be 4-6 weeks. Upon asking if it's assigned or not..Reply ....Sorry we can'nt tell you..Call is just waste of time. God only knows...when

can we extend this thread to 9/30/01 cases!

let me join you guys in this very long and fun waiting.
Isn't something?, INS processing October cases (CONGRATULATION for those approved!!) and we're still waiting are cases to be cleared. Anyhow, sometime they will.

HOI:cool:

for gurus here:
Is it possible that due so much back log of aug,sep and now oct that vsc will consider old cases first instead of going "current" again.
I think it happened in the past that they use to lag for several months?