anxious to know how long it takes for EB2-NIW approval?

jzy

Registered Users (C)
My ND is 3/8. Still nothing yet. Is anyone here in the similar situation? Strangely, Vermont center hasn\'t post a new processing time out for a long time. Does anyone has a clue what\'s going on there? Thanks for any comments.

Mine is the same as yours.

My ND is 03/04/02 and EAC 02-124-xxxxx with EB2 NIW. Seems EB2 (master) and EB2 (BS+5years)is quicker than EB2 NIW. I wonder if anyone else with the same situation but have already got approved. And what is the typical timeframe for NIW got approved. Any information regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

NJJ, my lawyer said I just need patience.

As he heard from the head of VSC speak, security/antiterrorist checks has caused everything to backlog there. But I don\'t understand why EB2-LC cases are so much faster than NIW. Keep me posted if you hear anything. Thanks.

Thanks, Jzy

Thanks for this information, Jzy. Actually, I got almost the same comments from my lawyer. But as you mentioned, it only takes about 2 months for those EB2 (master or BS +5years) got approved. Maybe because of their LC approvement? I have no idea on that. Seems the only thing we can do now is just waiting with much, much patience. :

ND means Notice Date, you can get this information either on your receipt or from AVM message.

EB2 NIW got approved

Jzy,

just got the good news from AVM. My EB2 NIW has got approved today, on June 19. Seems they update the AVM system on the same day.

Details
EAC 02-124-xxxxx

MD 02/28/02
ND 03/04/02
AD 06/19/02

Finally the good news coming...

Hope to hear your good news soon.

Good Luck

NJJ, congratulations!!

I am so excited for you, because I see hope from you :) Good luck on 485

No Title

NIW cases are the slowest in the I-140 stage since they get scrutinized the most. I know it is not easy but you have to be patient.

No Title

NIW cases are the slowest in the I-140 stage since they get scrutinized the most. I know it is not easy but you have to be patient.