Answer to how long after FP questions

metoo

Registered Users (C)
I dont think FP date is the main criteria for getting your 485 approvals.. what is more important are your 485
ND and your PD and your EB category. If you ask how long after FP will you get your approval, no one can give proper
answer since INS officers dont go by FP dates to determine whether to approve your 485 now or not. They will see the above
dates I mentioned for that. There was some information going around that INS will get back to your application after 2 months
after your FP notice date. Even if that is the case ( I amnot saying it is not true) That still does not mean they will approve it
when they look at it after 2 months after FP notice date. Bottom line: no point in asking this question.

No Title

DO you mean to say that. Which came first chicken or the egg ??

I am totally with you on that because my pd is prior ie 5/97. I was told by my lawyer that the priority dates are established on a criteria which is to make sure that there are cases pending prior to the new dates being published and in order to do that they need to clear out those cases based on the per country quota ie India for that category ie EB3.

What do think about this ?? Interesting point of view or what but I am not sure that this the way it work looking at some of our EB3 friends with PD in 98 even some with 99 jumping into the bandwagon

Go figure