• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

answer please

pegah

Registered Users (C)
I have a question: my sponser can't send his tax return of 2007. He told me it is in progress and he can't get it untill my interview time. Is it acceptable for embassy if I show 2006-2005 instead of 2007? Or is there any other document cofirming my sponser's claim?

regards,

You can also submit, own resources, such as; some property, vehicle, bank account, savings, etc..

greetings,

ntorres

I have a question: my sponser can't send his tax return of 2007. He told me it is in progress and he can't get it untill my interview time. Is it acceptable for embassy if I show 2006-2005 instead of 2007? Or is there any other document cofirming my sponser's claim?

regards,

Pegah jaan,

Tax day in US is April 15th which means that people are supposed to send their tax forms no later than this date and usually they get processed in a month or two. I am surprised that your sponsor is not done with his yet. Anyways I guess you should be fine, as for our case the officer did not even look at the tax forms. However if your sponsor is employed (is not self employed) ask him to send you a copy of his W-2 form. W-2 is a form which shows how much salary one has earned and how much income taxes has paid. It is a small form which can be faxed to you. It is better than nothing for the year 2007 taxes. Do not worry at all and I wish you a successfully interview.

thanks for your reply. our sponsor is self-employed and as he says, he has a lot of payed-checks which should be return to him if he want to get his tax return!!?:confused:( i don't know much more). but in the instruction of i-134 ( section C ) it has been indicated that; if sponsor is self-employed, should send his last income tax return or report of commercial rating concern. what is the second one? anyone konws?

regards,

my sponsor didnt have his tax papers of 2007, either when I had my interview, so he gave me the taxes of 2005 and 2006. he said he would get extension for his taxes every year and usually he paid them in august. he is self employed. I had my interview in april and they didnt ask for 2007 tax paper at that time

Hello pegah
my sponser doesn't have the 2007 tax return too,and my interview is in the middle of August. I can give you the resault of my interview without 2007 tax return.