Another weird online message

Who cares

Registered Users (C)
We got our approval and passport stamped in August 2004 and now this message:
"Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post
office on October X, 2004. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283".

Did any one of you get the same message?

Who cares said:
We got our approval and passport stamped in August 2004 and now this message:
"Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post
office on October X, 2004. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283".

Did any one of you get the same message?

Maybe they tried sending you the card.

I got the same message. I haven't received the courtesy copy of my I-485 approval, so I am assuming that it is the returned courtesy copy that caused this message.

Immediately faxed both CSC change-of-address line and CSC 1st level inquiry line. The fax showed a copy of the online message and my current residence address.

-- CAFourEightFive
WAC02279XXXXX, AD: 8/31/2004, PS: 9/20/2004

It's not that weird. It makes much more sense then the one I've got:
"On August 13, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Inquiry....

Called 1-800 number and initiated inquiry about this message. No idea what it is, I am thinking this might be a reply to one of our fax inquiries couple of months ago. As I mentioned earlier, we received courtesy copies and also got our passport stamped. Cards not received yet.

Any change in your online status?

Who_cares,

Did your online message change other than the wierd message. I also did stamping on August and waiting for the card. Didn't see any change in my online status.

waitingforgc_ca