Another victim didn't get EAD, need to apply for replacemet card!!!

NYvs

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

I read so many stories about people didn’t receive their EAD card, and guess what, it happened to me too.

Here is my short story, I applied EAD last Sep(my husband is parimary applicant), then in Nov, I saw online status says “approval led”, the I waited patiently, nothing came, I called VSC in Jan, a lady told me she will report this for me and maybe they will send me a new card, then nothing came, I called again on 02/07, another lady said I have to wait… Then I got a letter from VSC last week, it says I have to file application again to get replacement card!!!!

It’s being 6 month, we didn’t change address, we didn’t move, we never lost mail before, not only I paid $175 and wait for 6 month for nothing, now I have to pay $180 and wait for another how many months??? :mad: :confused:

What should I do???? Please give me some advise…

Last edited by a moderator:
u have to wait another 3 months and pay $180. if u r lucky enough, it may cost 30 to 40 days

I thought requesting an Interim EAD was possible in a situation like yours.
Boy oh boy...they have made you wait for a long time.
Not to put you down, but I don't want to be where you are now!

My coworker got his EAD card in 2 months and he laughed at me and said, my address is not “good” enough, he bought a house in good area, and he has a son in very good college. my husband and I don’t have a house, no child, we rent a apartment, my coworker said he read a article somewhere said INS treat all of us like criminal, after they got application, they check records in computer, they can find EVERYTHING about us, if applicant has a good job, live in good area, has children… in another word, people have good background, good for USA, will have more change to get approval led sooner.

Of cause, I don’t believe this, but his wife renewed her EAD just in 3 weeks. Have you guys ever heard about this?

Thats all a bunch of BS!
If they did that kinds of checks in each case...it would take so long that the EADs would not even come in years!!!
I would say your co-worker needs therapy...ask your boss to send him to a paagal khanaa!!!

On a saner note...I am observing that efiled renewals are taking longer to come by, as compared to the paper filed ones. I might be wrong on this and I don't have any reasons to explain the difference. Its purely based on a few of the recent cases (Sep 05 onwards), that I have seen.