Another TSC gimmick? Need Help

Openarms

Registered Users (C)
I have got the response to the service request dated July 17, 2007(by the way post marked on July 27, 2007) saying that "I have not shown up for an appointment with application processing center, so they will send another letter". I had opened this request on Jun 04, 2007.

Looks like system is rotten screwed up.

1) I never received a letter to go to Application Processing Center(after I opend SR)... Later talking to National SC Rep that it might be a Finger Print Notice. Nothing else she knows...

2) I had given Biometrics just on May 09, 2007 and the FBI said it immediately sent the results back to CIS. TSC Rep confirmed that they received FP results.

What is happening?? What can I do????

As a first step, you might want to set up an infopass appointment to resolve this with an IO.

Btw, did you move any time recently, which might have prevented you from receiving the biometrics letter?

I have got the response to the service request dated July 17, 2007(by the way post marked on July 27, 2007) saying that "I have not shown up for an appointment with application processing center, so they will send another letter". I had opened this request on Jun 04, 2007.

Looks like system is rotten screwed up.

1) I never received a letter to go to Application Processing Center(after I opend SR)... Later talking to National SC Rep that it might be a Finger Print Notice. Nothing else she knows...

2) I had given Biometrics just on May 09, 2007 and the FBI said it immediately sent the results back to CIS. TSC Rep confirmed that they received FP results.

What is happening?? What can I do????