Another theory for early approvals

ganshm

Registered Users (C)
I've heard a couple of early approvals from different sources. Some of them are age-out cases, but others are not. Here's the link for the one I posted:

http://bbs.mit.edu/cgi-bin/BBSdoc?UImmigration=6636
(look into the titles with "GC approved")

I once heard that some early approvals were due to training (besides age-out). Basically it means that when some senior officers want to show newly-hired officers how to adjudicate a case, they just pulled one from the stack and went through the process and approved it.

Given that INS (or BCIS) has lost officers to Iraq, National Guards (because some of them are reservists), and to retirement (earlier this year I heard quite a lot of experienced BCIS officers retired), service centers are hiring new officers (another post said Nebraska and Vermont centers each added 100 officers). These types of "training-related" approvals may increase in number.

However, you got to have the same luck as winning the superlotto to get your case picked out from the huge piles of I-485 cases.

Well the approvals we are seeing is in CSC not VSC or NSC, so there might be another reason.

I kinda like to believe that new IIO's have been added to CSC as well to pump up production a bit. And as mentioned above, this is a case of the supervisor showing the rookie, how cases are NOT to be handled. :)

Good luck to all of us!

It seems to be a very random reason. Maybe they have new officers and are training them or maybe a new block of cases have been allotted to these new guys. The fact remains that if they claim that the delay is due to extra checks then, all of our cases are being put through the checks and everybodies case would be equally delayed until the process smoothens out.

I shall believe it all only when I see a spurt in approvals - right now all we are seeing is a slow down.

I am losing my patience and may soon change my foot note. :mad:

silly mans theory is better, nothing convinces me about that things will improve.

Just one thing we are screwed and BCIS is fucked up.

We all try to come with ideas on why the CSC is screwed up but we don't know for sure...what we need is an inside source in the CSC.
Isn't there anyone visiting this boards that knows somebody within the service center, like an IIO, adjudicating officer.
I am sure somebody knows somebody that knows someody...

If not then maybe "sillyman" or some other guys here can befriend a female officer in the CSC. We can all pitch in for paying for the date:D

ghost-rider, they thought of that .. remember .. under AC21, our job description must match our LC? U can't open a chicken tikka corner .. ..

Oh and about date with CSC officer.

"Your application for kissing me was received on 5/6/3. Currently we have a huge backlog and no particular order on kissing, so we are kissing people from your grand daddy's age. I will get back to you if we need more information, or when a decision is made".

I think not.

What's an "age-out" case? The way my GC process is going, I would expect to be an age-out case. And as far as befriending someone in CSC, I thought I finally had it made when 6 months ago, my best friend's fiance graduated from law school and was offered employment with CSC. Well, BCIS took 2 months to process her hiring paper work, then sent her to Atlanta for 10 weeks training, then 6 more weeks training in LA. In the mean time they broke up and so much for pursuing that avenue! Whole shit fucking sucks!

Here is a theory..

Since most CSC officers are in Army reserve. They were called for duty during Iraq war. Remember these officers before receiving the call were assigned Nov-Feb cases. These officers died in combat and now nobody knows passwords to their PCs. We will never get approved.....