Another round of Rapidigm Layoffs coming...

Rollingwave why don\'t you just quit instead of cribbing

Lame ass quit talking ill about your mama. And if u have the guts instead of whining like a dog, just quit the company and move on. And hell yeah, i know whose butt u talking about ur m...

I HATE RAPIDIGM

WHEN IS RAPIDIGM GOING TO GET RID OF PARASITE CALLED RECRUITERS WHO JUST SIT AND DO NOTHING

Rapidigm Rules!!

Join Rapidigm. It is the greatest company on the US soil.

I believe that we should give 20% of our pay to benefit of our fellow countrypersons with H1B visas who could not get into projects. At least that would save them from going out of the country.

Viva Rapidigm!!

One thing for sure

One thing is for sure that lot of Recruiters are visiting this site.

I hope they get this message how fucked up Bastards they are.

All recruiters are using their influence and getting I-485 processed by CP but for consultants Rapidigm is sending I-485 to Service center.

Cow Boy Are u nuts

Cp is the most riskier route now. Imagine if u lose ur job a week before ur CP, how are u going to get thru. AOS atleast u have an EAD and an option to change after 6 months. So all these cribbing can be put to rest after 6 months. Isn\'t that better than sitting in CP and still stick to the company and keep crying.

srika I am going to kick ur ass

You seem to be the heroine, the asli chamiya rani of this site. Every posting I go to you have ur stupid comments or your finger in it. Looks like u have the habit of sticking your finger in people\'s asses and smelling it too.
And Its naxalite not nuxalite. And u want a GC and bad mouth RAPIDIGM.
Why? to work in a gas station.

Facts about Rapidigm (earlier called as RMP Systems) - Must Read...*****

Hello Guys/Gals,

One need to know about Rapidigm earlier RPM Systems. Please visit this tread for about for 8 days. The reason I tell 8 days is Rapidigm which started in 1994 June and now it is 2001. Rapidigm in journey for 8 years where it begin and where it is now. I will start posting message every day, I will tell you about each years how was Rapidigm. I would advice all the employees of Rapidigm, If you have not filed for GC process with Rapidigm, Please, Please do not start GC process through Rapidigm. Do not ruin your carrier with Rapidigm. You have very blink chance of getting GC through Rapidigm. If your client needs you as a full time employee, Please join them. If you get a good offer from other company as a full time job , Please join them. If you get a stable job Please join them. Do not believe or come under influence of any Recruiter esp (Sacramento, Denver, Pleasanton, LA, Portland, Seatle... All West coast Recruiter) or Marketer. Act Now to make your future better tomorrow. If you got an offer from Rapidigm, do not join them. You will be paid salary only till you have a project. After that you will be Layed Off and out off status if you or on H1B Visa. Do not put your hard earned money in a greedy company, which will not care for you once you are out of project. You will be just like "Yesterday\'s News Paper". Why do you think people like "Paul Fredenburg" (Person behind RPM System growth), Syed Kadir, Joe Soloman ETC., all let the company. Do not be surprised if the company is getting sold in near future.

Rapidigm is no longer friendly company to work with. Pass on this message to all your friends and families. If you have any questions about Rapidigm please send me an email at rapidigm_fact@yahoo.com

I joined RPM systems in 1994 one of the first consultants. I take the pride of one amoung the first few employee who tried to build the company as a consultant not as a recruiter.

Bye
RPMsystem

It\'s true

What RPMstatem says is right. We suffered like hell ..bear all pain just to get Gc.. when we filed 485 just 1 months back ..they laidoff me without any concern .. my sincere advise is just DONN\'T TRUST RAPIDIGM..DONN\'T TRUST YOUR REcRUITER.. HOWEVER GOOD IS HE WITH U..THEY ALL SHOW THEIR cOLOUR WHEN U R IN PROBLEM..TRY TO BE IN PROJ AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

GOOD lUcK RAPIDIGMERS!!!!

Attn rapnpop - I am not surprised abt ur +ve thinking

U may not be worried abt getting fired/laidoff since u got ur
GC done with Rapidigm. But V will be worried since V are still
in the process of getting GC.

I can/may also write/think like u after getting my GC done.
Gratitude & loyalty definitely comes into picture if every
thing went well with out any problems.

But I agree with what ever u said (like "Too much of negative
thinking kills you" ).

Enjoy ur freedom.

Best - you were right! I see lots of Rapidigm collegues getting laid off left and right since last 2

But I haven\'t heard of any salary cut for people on projects!!

got EAC no from IIO

I called INS got my eac from IIO. Not received receipt yet. Will be laid off by next 2 days from Rapidigm. Do you think attorney will send me the receipt.