Another round of Rapidigm Layoffs coming...

Don\'t spread rumors

Hey Guys,

Please don\'t spread rumors on this board. If you don\'t have anything specific then don\'t write here.

Interview from Rapidigm?

I don\'t work with Rapidigm but I want to share my experience with Rapidigm.
Recently (SEP 2001) they gave ads on some web sites stating that they need some oracle apps consultants. I applied for that. I received calls from recruiters. They interviewd me and said they have immediate requirement. After two weeks again called me to say hi and again confirmed that they will arrange client interview. On November 1, I talked to some of my friends who are working with Rapidigm, they told me that rapidigm cannot find project for me because rapidigm laying off their own consultants and recruiters give fake ads and conduct fake interviews now and then to show to their management that they are doing some (useless) work, this is just to save their own jobs.
This looks like true.

No Title

Suggestion to guys who got new offer from Rapidigm recruiters,
or giving interviews, check all those goody words from the guys
who are suffering on this site. Better to get it checked from the
people who are suffering so you can be sure how much pain you
want to take. They will promise you moon..and you will know rest...

What happens to I-485 if Rapidigm lays off before 6 months ? Has any one spoken to recruiter about t

No Title

6 months counted fr RD. I believe I485 continues even though
one is terminated before 6months after filing I485.

vsc_app02, are you serious?

If yes, are you working in the Internet group or the SAP practice?

No Title

A friend of mine got a call and was informed of termination yesterday! Luckily he got his 485 approved in Sept! He came on bench sometime in mid Oct.