Another round of Rapidigm Layoffs coming...

Rapidigm Recruiters ???????????

Can any one tell me what do Rapidigm Recruiters do. I have not heard from my Recruiter after I have joined Rapidigm. Why the fuck are they not kicked off

Severance package by Rapidigm...

Rapid-dime is a \'medium type\' of company on the scale of worst-to-best companies to work for. Same case with iGate/Masteck, TCS, Infosys, Satyam or any US big 5 consulting. It is capitalistic society, always employers have the upper hand.

There are good recruiters and bad recruiters at Rapidigm. So your fate depends on your current recruiter.

Rapidigm should give some severence package to all their emplyees based on their experience. It is unfortunate that they treat senior people at par with new hires. I have seen that they give little respect to the senior consultants.

Lucky ones will suvive, others fall...

Can we file I-485 when I am not on payrole?

Hi guys,
Please let me know can I file I-485, when I am not on the project and my salary is stopped. If I get a permanent offer can I join the company and after some time can I join back my company back to continue my GC.

Thanks for you help, abc

No Title

That is because the CEO\'s of these big clients are morons!
Look at their track record. Their companies are darlings
of Wall Street because of the number of layoffs the CEO\'s order.
THey layoff thousands, give them one year\'s pay as severance and that
is supposed to improve the company\'s bottom line?

gc_ss is correct

Definitely RAPIDIGM Is going down
Most Of Good People Who used to keep the company UP.
People Like Lokesh Sikaria used to get Lot of Projects
Paul Fredunburg Supports Consultants To Keep Salaries High,
Jackie Martinez Honest towards consultants
are Already Left The Company, The Reason they left is Because of some
CHEAP Tricks .
But all of this those who threatens to resign after GC They Keep Their Salaries Same or some times Icrease

Totally agree with both of you.

I heard some very positive talk about this company few months back.
Looks like the company got hurt by this economy.

Why can\'t the company think positively and pay X% of salary on bench
like other companies ( heard lot of big consulting companies are
doing that ).

My friend\'s recruiter is a nice guy - straight forward.

I-140 through Rapidigm

After a lot of persuasion, I managed to get a copy of I-140. (Almost after 10 months) It says, we have sent it to NVC, Portsmouth,NH. It will determine which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete visa processing. What does it mean? What are the implications?

High risk

No ! It will be a very risk to join the client leaving rapidigm.
He will come after you 100 %. It happened to one of my friend.
Just wanna caution you guys. Be prepared guys. rapidigm sucks.......

svreddy is 50% wrong

It\'s depend upon the agreement between client and Rapidigm. Need to check with the client. Some client agreement says "Rapidigm has to re leave the people if client want to hire them on permanent basis.

UPASHI - Did you get a copy of I140 ? Did you try getting the original I140 ?

Did you get a copy of I140 ? Did you try getting the original I140 ?

No Title

that agreement is between the client and rapidigm. What about the scenario where someone leaves Rapidigm and joins another consulting company and the client agrees to continue with the person thru the new consulting company. :)

Do what suits you best

Because they are anyways a pack of greedy wolfs. So do not bother about Rapidigm. You are not there bonded labor.

No Title

That\'s true if you have a G.C and the client wanted to hire you, you can work thru another company, to my knowledge there is no condition in the offer letter set by this company to the consultants when leaving the company.