Another March case approved

Whatever it is ! Let us not analyse it to hell!

Somebody did speak to an IIO and it is confirmaed that they are doing Feb end and will be doing March next week onwards.I have noticed there are a few lucky ones that get approved before the pile starts.
Let us for now believe this posting.
mar_case !! do let us know when you receive your approval in hand and in paper.

I believe this is true

We have already seen Feb cases processing for a while and some fast-hand adjudicators already are processing Mar cases. Be realistic, guys, don\'t be bitten by snake one day and afraid of sticks ten yesrs

No Title

hey, you deaf MORONNNNNN.

we know what you want to say BM_@$#. only that no one knows why you want to say the same thing so many times .....

oh, well, we forgot. you are mad. And mad people keep ranting the same thing. By the way, when does the mental asylum take you back again? Please go back home.

Hi MB_GC I don\'t need to post fake one here, Mine is EB2 case I am from INDIA

Though my I-140 was approved in Dec,2000 my date was not current. I hope this helps

gc_2000...

yes it might be the case... I had my i14o approved in Nov 2000 and had to wait until March to apply for 485 (because my EB2 PD date wasn\'t current till then... go figure.. it is a simple math :)

Take it easy buddy

No Title

Quiet BM_@#$%. Dont cry.

Your Mama is calling you from the Looney bin. How can we believe you?

Poor soul

Hi Chapdin, we are posting real thing here, I did not post any thing before that\'s true

Get life man, seems like you are a idiot of first kind, I am a professional guy I can\'t use language like you used in your notes. If you don\'t want to believe it go to hell.

watch your words before you write some thing.

No Title

Onkar,

my posting above was for BM_GC, not you. Secondly, I did congratulate you since your later postings appeared genuine.

I am not too excited about my postings to BM either, but then that is the only language he/she understands

(BTW, you shot yourself in the foot with your title "I did not post any thing before that\'s true". I suppose you meant "not true". Thats what happens when you get mad and shoot at the wrong person)

Take it easy and cool down. COngrats again and enjoy your day

Let\'s just forgive those guys who never experenced suffering of backlog. Hope they will have someth