Another March case approved

mar_case

Registered Users (C)
Just heard from AVM two times. Details: PD 7/00, RD 3/14/01, ND 3/20/01, AD 12/03/01. RIR, AOS, F1-H1-I485, Maryland

Another FEB/MAR case approved

Thank God my case and my wife\'s case got approved today ( 12/4/2001 ).
Details : PD: 1/13/2000
RD: 2/26/2001
I-140: 12/1/2000 for AOS
ND: 3/7/2001 EAC: 01-120-XXXXX
FP: 6/7/2001.

AD:12/4/2001.

Thanks guys for the all information you shared with everyone. I wish all the waiters turn will come very soon.

Need any info please feel free to post.

Re:EAC NO PLEASE

EAC-130. My PD should be 7/99 instead of 7/00. EB-2 China. Unless there is something wrong with AVM. It is true. Message was changed to case received after Thankgiving break. Never talked with IIO.

Congratulations to onkaram and mar_case...

and gc_2000 - why should they be fake? My I-140 too was approved in 6 weeks (applied in October 2000 and was approved in November 2000); and my I485 is in VSC too...

Common guys more trust you show on this borad less fakers will show up.

Best of luck

FD date

My FD is 8/17/01. I have updated my information on immitracker. my log name is ttt. The first time I registered it was in May. It makes no sense for me to plan a fake message so early. Just check your message, maybe your case has been approved already. Good Luck to you all.

No Title

your postings in this board have only been since yesterday. further, who ever has claimed to receive a Mar approval are new to this board.

Isn\'t that interesting? All of us Mar folks, who have been on this everyday have not got any approvals, and folks like mar_case and Omkar something have.

People, I believe all these are fake postings, by a set of real sicko people. Ignore them. I still do not think Mar approvals have started coming in, though expect them to do so any moment. I wish they started coming in though ...

(and for mar_case and omkar something, if you are fooling around, you are sick and disgusting. If you already have or will get a GC, it will be a waste of that GC going to socially inept and damaging creatures like you. Get a life and correct yourself before you get locked in. Don\'t kid yourself, folks like you doing such things will sooner or later land up in hte looney bin or behind bars... BTW, were you parents this way too.... ouchhh ;-) )

It took me 8 months to file I-485 due to the backlog. My I140 approved 07/00 but I-485 got filed Mar

gc_2000, you should do more research.

I just want to share the good news with you guys

and make our March guys happy. Until I received the letter and have my passport stamped, it is not final. I didn\'t put my date on that March list because I didn\'t think I would be that lucky, plus I already put my data on immitracker. My I140 was approved last year (maybe July or Sept) but due to backlog (Mainland China), I was unable to file my I485 early. When it became current in Dec, I didn\'t file my I485 immediately until March when economic looked bad. I fully understand the helpless feeling and anxiety of waiting for approval.

No Title

Common guys... have littlemore faith... and congratulate him. It is his day. I think he is honest.

Best of luck to you all