Another March 7 VSC->TSC case completed!

Jackolantern

Registered Users (C)
I hope I am not dreaming!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats. I am happy to see your aaproval.
Still there is a hope for 2005 filers.

Jack.. Finally u got it.. Congrates...

urs 485 RD is June 2005.. nice.. they are processing this date now ?

Hope mine will come thru.. mine is also June 2005.

Did you do any thing special ? Pls let me know.. Thanks

I am so glad to see this approval when you are still alive....Enjoy Life

Congratulations.

Jack.. yes.. you need to add new closing message now.. as you got approved when u are alive.. :)

Keep giving ur views.. it was always helpful..

Hope you go on vacation now.. enjoy..

I am stuck with these Horrible USCIS procedures..

Pls let me know if you took any new steps to get ur GC..

good to see your approval while still alive

Good to see your changed signature.:cool:
seems USCIS saw ur signature and they think it is better to approve.:D :D :D

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

need help here.....

i wonder if anyone got this experience...... if anyone did :confused: please let me know.. cause i am confused. just couple of minutes back i got a call and the Guy on phone said he is calling from immigration office... ( It was Dallas number) , he asked me couple of questions like current address , countries i have been ( since i have been to too many ), my occupation. infact he was reading my biographical information form. he even told me my date of filling, reciept date, PD and date of last update... after asking me questions for almost 15 minutes... he said congrats !! your i485 is being approved and within next 24 hrs we will update your status..:confused: Is it a prank ???? anyone with similar experience?

Not posthomous after all!

Jackolantern, heartiest congratulations to you bud.
Your approvals isn't posthomous after all....perhaps I'd be in contention for that honor.
Very happy for you man...good luck with everything...I bet this is going to be one helluva weekend for you!

Awsome dude! Congrats ! One of the lucky ones to be notified personally by USCIS

i wonder if anyone got this experience...... if anyone did :confused: please let me know.. cause i am confused. just couple of minutes back i got a call and the Guy on phone said he is calling from immigration office... ( It was Dallas number) , he asked me couple of questions like current address , countries i have been ( since i have been to too many ), my occupation. infact he was reading my biographical information form. he even told me my date of filling, reciept date, PD and date of last update... after asking me questions for almost 15 minutes... he said congrats !! your i485 is being approved and within next 24 hrs we will update your status..:confused: Is it a prank ???? anyone with similar experience?

Contrats

Congtrats man.

I am similar to you case from 485 ND perspective but from India holding March 1999 PD. Not sure when is my urn :D :D :D :D