Another hate crime against Indians

sick

god- this really makes you sick- did this really go out on the air? I think that all immigration to the US and all outsourcing should be stopped- then the country will completely collapse and the rest of the world can treat the Americans as inferior in the same way they do to others. I am so disgusted by this and I wish that people understood what out sourcing really means economically and what immigrants bring to this country in terms of economics.
Unfortuntely most of the Americans who make such disgusting comments lack the education that those wishing to migrate to this country have to have. Maybe they should be forced to undertake the same processes.

This is nasty. There are some uneducated, single minded, and therefore incompetent rednecks around for sure. They would never inspect themselves when things go wrong. They are totally losers. I still remember a Chinese got beaten to death a couple of decades ago in Detroit because he was mistaken as a Japanese and many auto workers there lost their jobs due to Japanese competitions.
I believe most of folks here are immigration applicants and would like to make a living here. So, let's pray this kind of bastards is in minority and get less in number everyday.

Unfortunately it is increasing..... At my workplace, they outsourced a project off-shore to an asian country. When a guy from there came for knowledge transfer, they didn't provide proper information, created a situation as if he was incompetent, and was sent back to his country and then laid off...

I think lets all get together and draft an email with this attachment and send it to all the senators and congressmen in the Philly area and demand an action against this guy. Time to take some action and try to preserve the respect and dignity of our fellow Indians, who work hard all night back there to feed their family.

Thanks

Khush