Another Happy End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nidhi22

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

Me And My Husband Got The Approvals 5 Min Back...i Got 7 Emails With Approvals For Both Of Us...

The Online Msg Changed Tooo Today 5/4/06...

Can U Tell Me How Long Does It Take To Get The Final Card?

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good Luck 2 All

nidhi22 said:
Hi All

Me And My Husband Got The Approvals 5 Min Back...i Got 7 Emails With Approvals For Both Of Us...

The Online Msg Changed Tooo Today 5/4/06...

Can U Tell Me How Long Does It Take To Get The Final Card?

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good Luck 2 All

Good news. Enjoy your freedom.

I was expecting yours and Java2King cases with Nov' 2002 PD. Most of Nov' Dec 2002 cases are approved. I guess Java2king will receive approval, if nothing wrong with his/her case.

At surprise I could not resist calling TSC to find about my case details, Very nice lady told me my case is not yet assigned for review office. This is proving that TSC is working cases on reverse order.

KJ said:
Congratulations nidhi22!

KJ,

I missed to mention your case. You will receive an approval anytime; Because you had Dec'2002 pd.. Get ready for party.

Hi guys,

I am a regular reader , silent observer and never posted any before ,and I would like to let you know that I am eagerly waiting to see my approval myself and my wife , but my 485 LUD did not change since 9/28/2005.

You can also count me,

PD Nov 22 2002 ,INDIA , TSC, EB2
I 140 and 485 RD - Sep 26 2005
FP done,
EAD approved
140 approved
485 waiting,

Regards,
TXLCRIR

TXLCRIR said:
Hi guys,

I am a regular reader , silent observer and never posted any before ,and I would like to let you know that I am eagerly waiting to see my approval myself and my wife , but my 485 LUD did not change since 9/28/2005.

You can also count me,

PD Nov 22 2002 ,INDIA , TSC, EB2
I 140 and 485 RD - Sep 26 2005
FP done,
EAD approved
140 approved
485 waiting,

Regards,
TXLCRIR

Hi TXLCRIR

My case details are exactly same as yours, I got approval yesterday.You will receive the approval any time today or tomorrow.

Thanks Skapa. Your approval should be coming down the pike as well. :)

skapa said:
KJ,

I missed to mention your case. You will receive an approval anytime; Because you had Dec'2002 pd.. Get ready for party.

Thanks KJ,

Thanks for your information and congratulations for your's approval.

Btw : I forgot to mention that my birth certficate name does not contain my both parents name(it had only father name ). Is there any chance that I would get RFE since as of now no RFE and no updates in LUD since 9/28/2005.

Regards,
TXLCRIR

Looks like they are slowly sliding down the months, currently Nov / Dec 2002 cases being approved. Let hope they come to October soon. No LUD since last year, maybe need to check with TSC with the status of the appication.
----------------------------------------
EB2 (India) / RIR / TSC
LC Sep 2004
PD Oct 2002
I140 / I485 Concurrect Filing Dec 2004
I140 AD Feb 2005.
FP August 2005.

Check - TSC/MAY/EB2 cases & approvals on list

janubande said:
Looks like they are slowly sliding down the months, currently Nov / Dec 2002 cases being approved. Let hope they come to October soon. No LUD since last year, maybe need to check with TSC with the status of the appication.
----------------------------------------
EB2 (India) / RIR / TSC
LC Sep 2004
PD Oct 2002
I140 / I485 Concurrect Filing Dec 2004
I140 AD Feb 2005.
FP August 2005.

Skapa, thanks for posting the spreadsheet. Taking a quick glance, I am willing to theorize that TSC has put all the current cases in a pot and they are now pulling cases based on Notice date (and not priority date) and are approving them one by one.

That's the only plausible explanation I can see in these numbers. :)

approved...

Guys,

Sorry for the delay in posting my approval - I had a recent addition to the family ;) ....lesser time fior the immi boards.

I received my approval emails on May 1st, early morning..., I think TSC's systems were scheduled to send emails on approved cases ;)

I received messages - the card was ordered on May 2nd, and the card was mailed May 3rd.

Good luck and keep your finger's crossed..(mine were crossed for 3 years, and I can't get them back in place).

Cheers,

J2K

EB2-RIR. Nov'02, TSC
140/485/765/131 RD- Sep'05
FP - Nov'05
485 approval - May 1'06

java2king said:
Guys,

Sorry for the delay in posting my approval - I had a recent addition to the family ;) ....lesser time fior the immi boards.

I received my approval emails on May 1st, early morning..., I think TSC's systems were scheduled to send emails on approved cases ;)

I received messages - the card was ordered on May 2nd, and the card was mailed May 3rd.

Good luck and keep your finger's crossed..(mine were crossed for 3 years, and I can't get them back in place).

Cheers,

J2K

EB2-RIR. Nov'02, TSC
140/485/765/131 RD- Sep'05
FP - Nov'05
485 approval - May 1'06

Congrats.. Java2King, I was wondering why your cases is not apporved. So my guess is right you are also approved.

Skapa, when checking status with TSC, it tells you the current status of the application (its the same as mentioned on the uscis website). After you hear this, it ask you if you wish to move further. It then lists around 6 options, is it the 4th option that we need to select to be connected to TSC. What is a good time to contact TSC...mood wise, when are they the least irritable ????

janubande said:
Skapa, when checking status with TSC, it tells you the current status of the application (its the same as mentioned on the uscis website). After you hear this, it ask you if you wish to move further. It then lists around 6 options, is it the 4th option that we need to select to be connected to TSC. What is a good time to contact TSC...mood wise, when are they the least irritable ????

janubande,

Till today I have waited patiently without calling TSC. Today I have called TSC first time in my life. I am not sure about what is the good/bad time. Some how I am able to get hold of nice lady, she told me that my case is not yet assigned to review officer. Find below POJ trick to get hold of TSC. Have handy SRC# of 485/140. Call now and update us. Good Luck.

1) Call the 800 number on your reciept
2) Select 1 for English
3) Select 2
4) Select 6
5) Select 1
6) Punch in your SRC number
7) Select 1
8) Select 3 It'll ask you if your case has been separated.
9) Select 4 and wait for someone to talk to you.

anyone with the pd of 03

Is there anyone with the pd of 2003? I hardly ever see anyone with the pd of 2003. wonder if people stopped filing in 2003.

anecdote:
I am an EB2 case but when i called the TSC (the time i got yelled at) the lady said that my case was eb3. I argued wtih her for 5 mins and then said that it was indeed eb2. that scared the crap out of me and i called my company and my lawyer and they both said that it was eb2. then she said that my namecheck was done in feb 06 but the lady a week before said that it was pending. i get the feeling they really dont have comouter screen in fornt of them and instead they shake the magic 8 ball to answer questions.

imagine if the uscis system requires retards like her to examine each case manually before approving. half the cases wouldn't get approved...just venting

b

skapa said:
janubande,

Till today I have waited patiently without calling TSC. Today I have called TSC first time in my life. I am not sure about what is the good/bad time. Some how I am able to get hold of nice lady, she told me that my case is not yet assigned to review officer. Find below POJ trick to get hold of TSC. Have handy SRC# of 485/140. Call now and update us. Good Luck.

1) Call the 800 number on your reciept
2) Select 1 for English
3) Select 2
4) Select 6
5) Select 1
6) Punch in your SRC number
7) Select 1
8) Select 3 It'll ask you if your case has been separated.
9) Select 4 and wait for someone to talk to you.

hasn't been assigned to the review officer. did you ask em what are they waiting for? ok seriously did you ask them if your name check was completed?
B

BobbySingh said:
hasn't been assigned to the review officer. did you ask em what are they waiting for? ok seriously did you ask them if your name check was completed?
B

I did asked her, But she haven't answered me directly to that specific question and told me my case is all set to go. Then she told me also my case was not assigned to review officer for approval. She was telling may be because of visa number not available. I told her I am current in May (according to Visa Bulletin) and some of my friends got approvals with PD' Dec/Nov' 02. She checked my PD once again and confirmed with me; I forgot to ask her is there any change my case is under EB3. She was telling she does not have Visa Bulletin in front her.

Finally I have asked her what I should do to get my case to review officer table for approval. Then she replied me that she will write an email to review officer about my case.

I called USCIS just now, the phone kept on ringing for almost 5 minutes, I then hung up. Looks like they were doen for the day, could not get thru. Will try to call them tomorrow. This is the first time I am calling them, can't hold on anymore now. Let hope for the best tomorrow.

Janubande

Be extremely courteous and polite. I think they work 8-4 Central. Call in the morning if you can.

Skapa I think you have helped your chances a lot today the way you are describinh your conversation with the TSC rep.