Another GC Approval

Easy Rider

I was checking the online case status earlier today, and found that my case has been approved. I was a looong time GC waiter...

Here are the details:

PD 02/18/98
ND 09/25/01
FP 11/25/02
AD 04/07/03

I hope this is not just another lucky approval and marks the beginning of a flood of approvals. Wish you all the best and hope you will receive your approvals real soon.

- ER

Congrats Easy Rider!!

Easy Rider,

What does the online case status webpage say for your case? I was looking for the exact words if its possible for you.

thanks,
dallas maverick

online status message text

dallasmaverick:

Both online and AVM has the same message (for me & my wife) as below:

"Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 7, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

Since I am seeing some postings on what these messages may mean, I sincerely hope this means approval. I am checking my mail box every day now...

- ER

Congratulations!

I know how relieved you are to reach this stage after 5 years since you started this journey. Enjoy this good news and wish you all the best !!

Kamal