Another day passed by

Nemo...

Next week (mostly) early is YOUR DAY...Believe me...Relax and Will wait for your APPROOOOOOOOOOOOOVAL....thread....Good Luck

yuppp....same here with me....week passed by so fast.....waiting on the approval...no luck yet...

PD: Jan 2003(original) EB-3
RD: June 2003
LUD: 08/19/2006...........................

Dont know whats the significance of 08/19/2006

Changed jobs in early 2006, from the original company and moved to Texas from Nebraska. I had fingerprints done in March which they sent to here...but it didnt get updated, when i ask INS, they say they have fingerprints fine.

Never filed for AC-21. NO RFE's.... does the change of address outside the city...might have affected..??

Last edited by a moderator:
alwaysin_queue, thanks for the best wishes..

tum jiyo hazaron saal aur saal ke din ho pachaas hazar..:)

Same here ...When i talk to IO today, she said my app is last stage out of 3 stages..Don't know how much true it is ...

-Ravi Surya.

same here

Still keeping the hope. Let us wait and see..

EB3 PD: Jan 2002
I485: RD Jan 2004
I140: AD Sep 2003

Nemo,

I know it is easier said than done, but my suggestion is to try not to think about approval and don't try to follow any pattern, just keep faith, this time you are going to get it for sure,

I am sure next week sometime you will get it, enjoy your weekend

Same here ...When i talk to IO today, she said my app is last stage out of 3 stages..Don't know how much true it is ...

-Ravi Surya.

I hope she didn't mean the following 3 stages
1. Labor
2. 140
3. 485

These people (IOs) have no idea what they are talking about.

Still waiting
PD 07/05/02 RD 12/29/03.
FP issued yesterday for July 7/07. Current FP was done on 04/07/06 - so expires on July 7/07.

Same here.

Anyway....next week.
PD: 10/2002
I485: RD 08/2004
4EADs, 4APs, 3FPs
Name Check ?

Service Request status

Hi,

I have contacted NSC on 06/08/07 and the associate/representative and created a service request to find out the status of my I485 application. Today 06/25/07 I received a notification by regular mail which states as under:

=====================================================

Dear XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX:

On 06/08/07 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The status of this service request is:

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

===============================================

Any one received this kind of mail? Please post your experience(s).

Thanks,

GJ
I485 RD Jan 2004
PD Jan 2002
EB3 India
I140 AD Sep 2003

Me too

details are in signature. initiated SR yesterday. so far have contacted NSC IO 3 times. ...bad enough that all three times I got an IO who would give me standard crap...nothing useful.