Another Baltimore success

Lorraine Yeung

Registered Users (C)
Hi, we had our interview at Baltimore yesterday.
Our details: EB-1 EA, Nov. 98 (the unfortunate class of 98!), transfer date May 16, 2000, interview notice June 9, 2000, interview date July 13. Interview and transfer notice both rec\'d at our home and lawyer never got a copy of them from the INS even though he likely should have.
Both of us called at the same time for the interview even though we had different times in the interview notices.
Officer was pleasant and professional.
Took the oath.
"Said you must be exceptional judging by the size of your file."
Asked for drivers licences and passports.
Confirmed names, address, birthdates and places of birth.
Asked the yes no questions re crime, deportation, public assistance etc. He just summarized the I-485 questions re this.
Asked for some kind of proof re job but didn\'t specify what. Gave employment letter, W-2 and paystubs. He also took our tax forms as I had them in the same file.
He did scan the letter and glanced at the other documents prior to adding them to our file.
Asked a brief question re what kind of job I do.
He took our EAD\'s and advance paroles.
Then had us sign and do finger print for the actual GC.
We then went our and waited for 35 mins. to receive back our stamped passports.
The officer explained the stamp ie. valid for work and employment for one year and that our card should arrive in 3-6 months.
I got the impression our GC was basically approved before we walked in for the interview. We are so happy to have this process over. Hard to plan when your life is in limbo. We purchased a house during the I-485 process and that was nerve wracking. I think I have covered everything but if anyone has any questions I will look back and answer if I can. I know there are lots of other Baltimore transfers waiting for their day. Good Luck to all.

No Title

Congratulation! Cherr?

Could you let us know what questions to your spouse, please?
Thank you very much!