Another 02-049 approved yesterday

vision2001

Registered Users (C)
Update:02-049 (No RFE) and 02-042(RFE) approved yesterday

This one is for a colleague of mine who got his approval yesterday. His notice date was 26th Nov 2001. and he got no RFE but he changed his address as he moved his house a few blocks away.

His finger printing was Jan 27th and from LA (Laguna Niguel)

Maybe all those unapproved should move a few blocks away to where they are living!:)

ANother of my colleague got approved with WAC of 02-042 yesterday but he had a RFE and his notice date was Nov 27th. and he had a RFE and from LA (Laguna Niguel) and he changed jobs!

Thanks,

Ajay

Last edited by a moderator:
So this was a NO RFE Approval. AWESOME :)). Can you get more details so we can post it to our main list? And yea, where ru located? What was his FP location? :)))) and if possible date. Thanks

Now this is very encouraging news. So far this is the first non-RFE case that has been approved and it goes against the previous theory of "RFE is issued if case is pending 1+ yr". I hope this pattern continues.

I think RFE are more likely for cases whose EVL are older than 1 year. So it is worth checking if he submitted EVL while filing his 485 or submitted EVL at later stage.

Please collect some more info

Ajay

This is a kinda breaking news .. Please gather more info from your friend ..

--------------------
Aroundthecorner ..!! ~~ ??

You can win nobel prize if can come up with a pattern in which the way INS works can fit into.

P.S. : This is a joke.

What do you mean by EVL?

Thanks and what other info should I get.

The only concrete info that I have about them is that they have a GC and I don't:confused:

Man this sucks when INS break the line and starts giving GC's anyway at least the line started moving

WAC-02-041-xxxxxxx

Thanks,

Ajay

Yes 02-042 got his rfe for the EVL

The other 02-049 did not get anything at all.

ghost-rider : 02-042 guy used AC-21 for his job change

Hope this helps

Finally the ice has been broken...Good to see approval without rfe even better to see AC21 approval without interview....

Seems times are changeing in CSC hope they continue this way and rock the JIT by 2 months ...LOL 2 months seems i am asking too much ...but no harm in asking.

Originally posted by ghost-rider
Seems times are changeing in CSC hope they continue this way and rock the JIT by 2 months ...LOL 2 months seems i am asking too much ...but no harm in asking.

If you were asking for the JIT to be rocked by 2 months, and the JIT to still mean something sensible, then you'd be asking for too much.

Incidentally scanner times on 02-046 says today, no activity at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
the scan will work only if dbase is up to date. In most cases folks are saying that the online is not updated.

good luck...

I am still waiting for INS to update the website for the status of the AP i received 3+ months ago. And I am wondering if they ever will.