And the winner is ...

bornTwice

Registered Users (C)
I am speachless...I feel like flying like a bird and crying like a baby. I can not believe it. I just opened my e-mail and also checked my online status, here is the short and sweet message I have been waiting for five years:

"On September 16, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Now I have all the reasons to be "bornTwice".

Thanks million times for the members this forum, in particular for wantmygcnow, Punjab_M, lazerthegreat, Gilbert and all others...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Let me be the first person to congratulate you. Have a happy journey towards your citizenship in the United States of America

bornTwice said:
I am speachless...I feel like flying like a bird and crying like a baby. I can not believe it. I just opened my e-mail and also checked my online status, here is the short and sweet message I have been waiting for five years:

"On September 16, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Thanks million times for the members this forum, in particular for wantmygcnow, Punjab_M, lazerthegreat, Gilbert and all others...

My best wishes to you.
kjonim32.

i'm very happy for you my friend

bornTwice said:

congratulations . hope for more good news come to you! :)

feel happ for you.... also nice to hear another ND 2000 got approved!!! hope they can start approving the last a few ND 2000 before 30th of the month.

bornTwice said:

borntwice..Congrats, What was your RFE about?...

Congrats BornTwice,

Hope you're partying like mad.

Are your RFE dates correct ?
You got approved in 4 days after your RFE receipt date !!

RFE rvd by BCIS: Sep 12, 2005
Approval: Sep 16, 2005

If so, can you tell us what the RFE was about ?

BornTwice, big congrats! Can you please post your timeline, I am particularly curious about the RFE....And, btw, they approved you on Sunday???
:)

wantmygcnow said:
borntwice..Congrats, What was your RFE about?...

On the RFE, they requested two things:

- divorce decree;
- there was one check box which was overlooked and not checked off (Yes/No) on my I-485. They wanted me to check off that box.

Congratulations

Congratulations BornTwice. I think you should change your screen name immediately to BornThrice, After getting GC now its a start of a new life for you ;)