And Euphoria Sets In.....

Sean Connery

Registered Users (C)
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I made a solemn resolve to neither visit this board nor check the AVM for any updates on my case. Seems like my persistence did pay off. Today, I received the courtesy copy of my 485 approval in the mail!! I did check the AVM after I got the approval letter, and it looks like I was approved on the 16th - ironically enough, that was the day that I decided not to check this website or the AVM ever. Details:
PD Nov\'99
RD Dec\'00
ND Dec\'00
FP May\'01
AD Oct\'01

I am probably one of the last Dec\'00 guys to do the Victory Dance, but for the few that still remain, my best wishes for a speedy approval. God bless us all!

Now, if you will excuse me, I must join the rest of my buddies downstairs, and finish up the work I had started on my 7th beer. The party is just begining, if you guys want to join - look for the wildest party in Pennsylvania, and you will find us there.

--SC

PS: abci, blast k, Ivy2000 and Indiana Jones, how are you all doing? Are you all set?

Didn\'t you log on Oct 18th. That\'s 2 days after your resolve

Maybe you were under a lot of influence when u posted this last night.

Congrats.

Congrats - Sean Connery

Congrats man ! You are not among the last people with Dec 2000 NDs to get approved. There is a bunch of people who got RFEs including me. My attorney told me that the RFE response has been sent to INS .. the AVM is not updated yet with the receipt of the response. So I am waiting and so do a considerable number of people with Dec 2000 NDs.

Go enjoy and have fun and Good luck !!

Sean Connery...Congrats..enjoy !

Some of us haven\'t been as lucky as you :)))

I also got RFE & have responded. Now waiting.