anandkan APPROVED - 9/7

anandkan

Registered Users (C)
Great Relief folks. I am happy to share with you that my GC has been approved. Got the message "Card production ordered" today.

I thank everyone in this forum for the great help and special thanks to Rajiv Khanna.

I wish all the folks who have been waiting for a long time to get their approval fast. I pray from the bottom of my heart. I will be around to offer my ideas/help. Thanks again.

My spouse's case is still pending.

Congratulations anandkan..

Great relief for you..enjoy the freedom

We replied for RFE in jul 07 still waiting..

EB3 PD oct 2001
I485 RD Jul 2004 Approval ???

Thanks many Lx95,Babuji_1, hudakchullu,nayaks. Please keep the hopes alive. Your day is not too far.

Hello Dallas03096 and my_gc_pain, thanks for the wishes.

Dallas, good to note you finally received the card...I remember your approval went thru several rounds of suspense and drama. Glad all ended well for you. Yes, indeed it was a great relief to escape from the hard clutches of USCIS.

good news and congrats

Great Relief folks. I am happy to share with you that my GC has been approved. Got the message "Card production ordered" today.

I thank everyone in this forum for the great help and special thanks to Rajiv Khanna.

I wish all the folks who have been waiting for a long time to get their approval fast. I pray from the bottom of my heart. I will be around to offer my ideas/help. Thanks again.

My spouse's case is still pending.

anandkan,
Hearty congratulations. Enjoy the freedom.

We were closely monitoring the situation after medical RFE, same date recd by TSC.

Yesterday my wife had an LUD. Hoping that my GC will be cleared this year.