Anaheim asylum office applicants 2013.

Hi Guys ,

I applied on Feb 2013 and yet I have not received any interview notice , I have my EAD which will become expired on Nov , so I think I have to renew it from now , any idea how to renew it? costs? form?

Also have any of you folks hear anything about your interview? it's been 17 months since i applied . I hope it doesn't go for more than 3 years.

2013 cases are slowly moving forward now. Some of us are getting interviews. But looks like the wait continues for months (for many people) even after the interview.

DEAR FRIENDS

I applied for asylum in Anaheim asylum office in July 2013 and haven't received my interview notice yet. Let's share our experiences and news here to help each other. If somebody applied in Anaheim office in 2013 and received or not received there interview notices please write in this thread. Let's help each other.
THE GOOD THING IS THAT YOU HAVE GOT YOUR EAD WHICH I HAVE NOT GOT YET.

I finally got my interview notice today.
Interview will be second week of June' 2017.
I will do everything to prepare myself.

I finally got my interview notice today.
Interview will be second week of June' 2017.
I will do everything to prepare myself.
Good luck with the interview. I recently received an interview notice and mine will be on 06/07.

Do you plan to have an attorney in the interview room with you?

Good luck with the interview. I recently received an interview notice and mine will be on 06/07.

Do you plan to have an attorney in the interview room with you?

Hi CWH,

How is your interview on June 7?
You also were interviewed in Anaheim office, right?
I was interviewed one day after you on June 8.
and
Have you check your case status and enter your Receipt number? Perhaps you already get approved.
Also are you scheduled to pick up the result this Wednesday (2 weeks after your interview)?
Thanks

I pick up my decision today, I got RECOMMENDED APPROVAL :)
The form says, pending further Security/Background Check.

I just check my status online today and it show:
On July 7, 2017, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765,
Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number ZLA..................
We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Which mean my asylum got approved 15 days after I received Recommended Approval :)

I just check my status online today and it show:
On July 7, 2017, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765,
Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number ZLA..................
We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Which mean my asylum got approved 15 days after I received Recommended Approval :)
MWDW
this is great news so happy for you.
I only have one question: were your family present in same room during the interview or they were waiting somewhere in the building?. Thanks

MWDW
this is great news so happy for you.
I only have one question: were your family present in same room during the interview or they were waiting somewhere in the building?. Thanks

Hi loveGod,
my family were waiting in the main waiting room most of the time, only after I finished my interview,
that my family and I gather back and the officer office where I was interviewed and ask few standard questions to verify their eligibility.

Hi loveGod,
my family were waiting in the main waiting room most of the time, only after I finished my interview,
that my family and I gather back and the officer office where I was interviewed and ask few standard questions to verify their eligibility.
Thanks so much for replying. Enjoy your new found freedom.