An offer through a recruiting company

yili510

Hi there,

I got a contract job offer from Company AA through a recruiting company BB. Can the TN letter be issued by the recruiting company BB? If yes, any additional requirements compared to a regular TN letter?

Thanks!

Yes, it can.
If it is done that way, the letter should specify that you will be sponsored by BB and working for various clients, not specifically AA.

That way, you don't need a new TN for each new client they send you to.

But a direct TN with AA as sponsor would also be fine.

Thanks! So if the recruiting company BB issues the TN letter, It does not need to mention the name of company AA at all?

Please clarify, is this a recruiting firm that finds suitable workers for a fee or an agency which sends out its own employees to clients? For whom will you be employed?

At the beginning the recruiting company BB is the employer though I will work for company AA. Later, I will be converted to company BB.
I have confirmed Company BB will issue me the 1st TN letter to start my job. Later I will need to submit another TN letter.

Sorry I mis-typed. Later, I will be converted to company AA, not BB.
For the first few months, I will be hired by the recruiting company BB as a contractor working for AA. So the first letter from BB does not need to mention AA at all. Is it correct?
Thanks!

I am also almost in the same situation. My recruiting company is, say "BB".

(A) BB has issued me a 1-page OFFER letter for 3 years but has not mentioned anything about the end client or job responsibilities in it. As per our telephonic discussion, once I will get TN through BB, they will market my resume in the USA IT market. And once I get selected, they will run payroll (80%-20%). I am not sure here if I will again need TN for the end client.
(B) BB also has issued a SUPPORT letter, which defines all details, like BB's & my background exp, and job responsibilities (copy and paste from my resume, which I do not think matches/meets the Visa requirement). This support is addressed to a specific border. I am not sure if it is necessary. They have mentioned my job as a "Temporary Position: Computer System Analyst". Not sure if it's right.
(C) BB has lastly sent me 3 years' tax returns to show to the border to support my case.

I already got the qualification evaluated (Bachelor's and Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution). I have almost 9 years of QA Exp with almost no relevant exp for 2.5 years.

I am not sure if these docs are sufficient, contain the right wordings/criteria, and are in order. I am also not sure about the checklist which I have to take to the border. Can anyone help and give me ref of someone who can go through these docs?

Pl help!