an estimation for Nov. filer's AD

x30

Registered Users (C)
judging by the current speed, i guess we have to wait until first week of Oct. to see some Nov. approvals. (this does not count the possible audit period)

what do u guys think...
i can't wait no more....
:mad:

Your estimation may be the most optimistic estimation!
Do you think VSC can finish Left-over August + September + October in only one month??

I agree with x30

Ric2, if Sept approvals can start, when Jul, Aug are still waiting, then why cant Nov approvals start even if previous months are sill waiting.

What I feel is that VSC has some newly hired junior officers, and then there are senior officers. All the cases are assigned first to junior officers. Junior officers are asked to see, if there was change of jobs, change of address, anything wrong with medical, etc, etc. If everything is fine, then junior officers approve it. But if there is any Red Flag, the case is forwarded to Senior Officer. Senior Officer takes more time to go into the details of application. So it takes more time. Then he decides whether to approve or issue an RFE, etc.

Therefore, the first cases approved every month are the ones which arre approved by Junior Officers like Sept cases at present. The Jul-Aug cases which are delayed are with Senior Officers and are being reviewed for decision.

Again, this is just what I feel. I may be totally wrong. But I expect some Nov approvals in 1st week of Oct.

Another Theory

I think junior and senior officers paste all the applications on a wall 20ft away from where they sit and have a darts competition. Sometimes the darts hit Sept cases, sometimes Aug. If you - the petitioner - are the lucky one for the day, then an officer hits your case.

Although the above is said in jest, I am astounded as to how one can come up with theories about junior officers, senior officers and procedures for approvals without having the foggiest idea about how things work over there.

Re: Another Theory

Some people who are trained in art/literature instead of science have this kind of imagination capability.

I am not surprised.

Originally posted by FormerlyRaviraj
I think junior and senior officers paste all the applications on a wall 20ft away from where they sit and have a darts competition. Sometimes the darts hit Sept cases, sometimes Aug. If you - the petitioner - are the lucky one for the day, then an officer hits your case.

Although the above is said in jest, I am astounded as to how one can come up with theories about junior officers, senior officers and procedures for approvals without having the foggiest idea about how things work over there.

It is based on Approvals since last few months

Yes, It is a figment of my mind, if that is what you want to call it. But I have been observing the approvals since last few months.

For every month, the first approvals are mostly for applicants who have not changed jobs or changed addresses, etc. Also, if you guys have noticed, for every month, you see only approvals and no RFEs for first 10-15 days, for every month.

There was also news on this board that INS had hired new officers.

I was just trying to share my thoughts. Is not that also the purpose of this board.

Regarding Ric2, he has posted his sick ideas and thoughts all over the board. He has Phd in Art/Literature. Here is one of his sick posting

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=54210

Going by the current trend at VSC...

...November approvals will be from September to November/December 2002.