An Affair To Remember

hello.mohan

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I am very glad to share that by GOD's GRACE my 485 has finally been approved.
In fact it was approved on Friday 08/31 itself but I didn't get a chance to check during the long weekend.

Certainly the whole ordeal of the GC journey is an "AFFAIR TO REMEMBER" in my life.

It has been a long journey for me with ups and downs but finally all is well that ends well!

So I am quite happy that this journey has ended for me however my wife's petition is still pending,
all the checks are clear.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and team for hosting this valuable information exchange portal.

Thank you ALL your support and Wishes.

I wish you all the very best..may you all get your approvals soon and old timers sooner.

Good Luck!

Approval Notice sent email - Not received
Card Production ordered email - 8/31/07 4:30PM and 9/03/07 7:05AM
Welcome Notice email - 9/04/07 7:15 AM
Card mailed - Hoping to receive soon.

-

congrats

Dear Friends,

In fact it was approved on Friday 08/31 itself but I didn't get a chance to check during the long weekend.

Certainly the whole ordeal of the GC journey is an "AFFAIR TO REMEMBER" in my life.

It has been a long journey for me with ups and downs but finally all is well that ends well!

So I am quite happy that this journey has ended for me however my wife's petition is still pending,

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and team for hosting this valuable information exchange portal.

I wish you all the very best..may you all get your approvals soon and old timers sooner.

Good Luck!

-

mohan,
congrats buddy...enjoy the week.

Thank you ALL very much for your Wishes.

You will also definitely feel the ecstasy pretty soon. It's just the matter of time.

Just hang in tight with positive energy and high hopes.

Don't give-up tap all the possible avenues in enquiring and expediting your case.

Best Wishes!

Mohan

Congrats and enjoy the green freedom

Dear Friends,

Good Luck!

-

Congratulations & enjoy the freedom..

Case Details
===========
EB3 (INDIA)
PD: Oct 2001 (Original Labor)
I140 - RD Jan 2004 AD Jul 2004 LUD on 6/2006
I485(Me/Spouse) - RD Jul 2004 AD??? LUD on 8/31/2007 & 9/3/2007
VSC-> TSC transfer - Mar 07 2007
FP1(Code3) - Apr 2005
FP2(code 1) - May 2007
RFE on : 06/21/2007 ackd(recd by USCIS) 7/19/2007
5 EADs & Applied for 4th AP on Aug 16th 2007

Hi all,

I also got the card production ordered mail on Aug 31 and again on Sept 3 and today I received the Welcome notice email. Hoping to get the approval mail and the card soon by mail. Does anybody know as to how long we have to stay with the same company before switching jobs? Is it okay to take a break from work for sometime?

Thanks
Bhagi
PD - May 8 2003
I485 - ND - June 11 2007
I485 LUDs - 8/3 (after FP), 8/23,8/26
Cardproduction ordered for me and my spouse (08/31,09/03)
Notice mailed welcoming permanent resident mail (09/04)

You can certainly take any break you desire - you have the GC after all - but if you are thinking about quiting, many lawyers recommend staying with the employer that sponsored your 140 for just a few months. Probably not a big deal in most cases, but safer.

Hi all,

I also got the card production ordered mail on Aug 31 and again on Sept 3 and today I received the Welcome notice email. Hoping to get the approval mail and the card soon by mail. Does anybody know as to how long we have to stay with the same company before switching jobs? Is it okay to take a break from work for sometime?

Thanks
Bhagi
PD - May 8 2003
I485 - ND - June 11 2007
I485 LUDs - 8/3 (after FP), 8/23,8/26
Cardproduction ordered for me and my spouse (08/31,09/03)
Notice mailed welcoming permanent resident mail (09/04)

Congratulations kllatha on your approval. Please let us know the country of chargeability and EB category. This would help us to analyze the trends.