AMIE Qualification - PERM Filing EB3 or EB2

vinay2us

I have gone through this forum and looked at different expert opinions
on the Qualification:A.M.I.E

I want your Guidance on my case:

My qualification:
10 + 3 years diploma in Civil engg + AMIE in mech engg (Section A & B ) + Exp 5 and 1/2 years of IT Experience.
My education evaluation was done and they sepereted 1 year from my
3 years diploma in Civil engg and added it to the AMIE degree and equated it to the Equalent of US Mechanical Eng bachelor degree.

Is this evaluation OK for filing as bachelor degree Or can you suggest any one who can evaluate this better?
I am planning to apply for Labor in PERM . I am considering filling it in Eb2 category..Can somebody suggest?
But I read some of the Post and found some rejections and approvals with AMIE...can some one with the similiar education and experience share the approach and imp considerations in the process..

thanks.
Vinay

Mail me,I can explain how to file labor.Don't use the evaluation which you used for H1b.
My education is laso AMIE.

Hi sri2010,

i could not get your email id in the profile...so sent you a private message in the forum with my details.

Thanks,
Vinay

i could not get your email. I sent you 2 other alternative email Ids, in the new private message in the forum in case i had a typo in the earlier message.

Please can you resend it. Thanks you for understanding.

Vinay

We NEVER recommend filing this under EB2, although I have heard of some rare occasions where the EB2 B+5 w/a combination of degrees has gone through, but it is never advisable and not in conjuction with the regulations, even with an educational evaluation.
Your safest bet is to apply under EB3 with the requirement of a Bachelor's degree + 1 year of experience with the alternate requirements of 3 yrs. of college education + 3 years of related experience.

Good luck.