America is doing exactly what it needs to do and should do

catdog

Registered Users (C)
I have seen several posts where I have seen people saying America is doing something wrong in not letting the 'skilled' immigrants in. I think USA is very smart and is doing exactly what it should

Why should it let hordes of foreigners in the country and undermine its own citizens ? USA has a responsibility to its citizens and it lets all the beggars ( begging for a green card ) in , they will be ready to work for $2 an hour. What will happen to the citizens then ?

By not letting in everybody at will, it creates a shortage which in turn creates more demand, as in every situation where demand not = supply more and more people want the same thing, so there are a lot of immigrants lining up and USA can choose only the best.

I think there should be a system where new immigrants should be required to give a % of their salary to the citizens of this country just because their coming in has potentially reduced the salary of the citizens.

The immigration lawyers are the only ones who like imimigration because of the obvious reason that they get the legal fees. Obviosuly home builders, chicken farms , farmers etc rely on illegal immigrats therefore they want the illegals to come. Give me a good reason why anybody else should welcome immigrants.

I am a firm believer in closing the door once I get in. Call me selfish or call or pragmatic...it is your choice.

Let me hear some intelligent discussion on this. I hope the girls do not come out crying 'BAN CATDOG' 'BAN CATDOG'....

hello folks
I think catdog is in desperate need of attention
he/she is those kind of people who will do any thing to get attention
i guess catdog has no creative ideas / cannot do anything productive with his.her time

CATDOG!
USA = immigration
You = Stupid
You are not qualified to be a citizen of this great country based on your own rules.
You wrote: "....so there are a lot of immigrants lining up and USA can choose only the best."

catdog said:
I am a firm believer in closing the door once I get in. Call me selfish or call or pragmatic...it is

I'd rather call you a numbwit and exit from here!

I wonder how ppl like you even land-up at the gates of GC with visa in hands.

#$%$#%$% consulting companies!

Lemme be the first to say: BAN CATDOG!

Nah, moderators can't even ban outright spammers selling their cheap trinkets... Wimps.

You can always say BAN skilled immigrats....skilled immigratns.......but US government know what to do, finally they will give GC to all skilled immigrants.
You can close your door. But usa would not close the door for just having you. :cool:

thank You CatDog

Thanks CatDog for the posts
I am a big fan
in These RetroTimes your posts are a source of some well needed break and humor
its really fun reading your c*** Keep em coming atleast for us Retro Folks ( fun sake)
you are a good source of entertainment

:)

i agree with sam_nyc........its been quite some time since we had a good time pass thread......and its been a long time since we had a flaming thread.....

thanks to catdog for this entertainment.......

U r rihgt Sam

Yes u r right Sam!!

Catdog please do something more to entertain us. I really liked ur post.
It is really funny and please do some stupid also so we get more entertainment. :D

You know, before you buy a house, you wish the price went down, down, down. But right after you bought a house, you will be surprised you wish price going up, up, up. I think CATDOG just bought a house recently and guess what? US house market trend sucks. The same rule apply to immigration in his/her view.

I had to reply to this post and believe me that it is not my habit that i will reply to any post. So here i go....

First of all i believe that he thinks that everyone in the world are like him but it is not. I think CATDOG may be the beggar who will be willing to work of $2/hr but WE ARE NOT.

Second, he/she is a poor confused kid who cannot distinguish between illegal immigrants who come here by jumping the fences and we LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who are happily welcomed here by the US govt.

After this two points i think that we should start a fund so that CATDOG can have some mental treatment and have his/her brain checked. If he is a citizen of this country and not a native Indian then his parents or grandparents came here on some ship. So may be he is from a generation of BEGGARS according to his theory or he is one of the person waiting in the line like a BEGGAR. I am sure that after this show of his intelligence he will not get a green card caz again according to him, US should only give the green card the best skilled people, not a STUPID BEGGAR LIKE HIM.

And i rest my case....

poor thing

This kutiya-billi kid doesn't get much attention in real life and deliberately inflames people to get some.

I have more pity than censure though. Just imagine what a curse it must be to live with such limited mental development and abysmal level of maturity.

Last edited by a moderator:
catdog name is deepa or depthi and she is a she for sure, in some other post she mentioned her name as I remember it as depthi.

I am pretty sure she is screwd by many of our desi guys ;), and she is hell bent on taking out her revange whole Indian community, somehow she thinks if we all go back her life is much better.

being alone and neglected in this country can lead to many serious mental illeness, poor girl needs some attention so take it easy on her and if can't tolerate her stupidity please do ignore her

Gfy

G.F.Y
Go Fak! Yourself!
Because you're playing people's humor and emotions.
San of Beach!