Amcom got approval today......Jan 03 EB3

amcom

Registered Users (C)
:D

I feel a little relaxed today and happy because 2 things happened today.
1. GC approval came via email from my lawyer.
2. Offer i made on a house to buy got accpeted.

GC is approved for both me & wife.
They rcvd my RFE response on 15th Dec and they approved us yesterday 12/20/04, very impressive & unimaginable peice of work by NSC atlast on my case.

I wish you all Jan 03 filers all the best and specailly to Japanese as his RD is 1 day behind mine. I hope u all don't get succumbed by Prioriy day rule after being so close.

Thanks all & Merry Christmas & New Year.
Kamal

Wow

Let me be the first to congrtulate you...
Yes I remember you had started Jan'03 thread....and so I had May'03..
Now you are done..so I hope same for me..:)

PD is May 17 2002. I'm the lucky one who didn't fall thru the crevices of new rule.........

Congrats Amcom!!

Hey Amcom....Congrats on your approval....I hope all the Jan/Feb 03 filers get their approvals before the new year's!!Also congrats on your new house too!!

1.Didn't u get an email from USCIS regd the approval?(U mentionted about ur lawyer sending it)

2.How about online status approval?

Enjoy you christmas and New years.....but sorry dude...I really hope Vikings lose on Friday Playing the Packers!! :D (Not sure if u follow NFL )

How long did it take for you to get an RFE...

Hi Amcom -

I received an email from USCIS, indicating that they sent an RFE on 12/15/04 but I have not recevied it yet. How long did it take for you to get it?

Japanese

Actually my lawyer rcvd RFE and then i asked her to fax me that. I think she rcvd it in a week or so.

I hope you get it fast and its a silly EVL or copy of 140 which you can send in no time.

Kamal.

You have got a timely gift from USCIS before Holidays. Congrats and Good luck for future.

SSk007

SSk007

My online status is changed and i did receive the email but I checked my work email first on that day where i saw my lawyer's flashing email.

u r Stupid cheesehead.... :D I do follow NFL..... :p