Ambiguity

tauragem297

Registered Users (C)
My husband is a physician who will be finishing residency and starting his first job from July 2010.His hospital where he is going to work has told that the GC will be processed from the first day of his job.Incidentally I landed up with a residency position in a different state in a different US time Zone.So he is planning to work there for sometime then come back and join me.What will happen to the GC or
his Visa status/What is the best way to handle this?

Is it better to continue in that hospital for the contract period to avoid hassels of the GC processing?

Any suggestion or input on this is appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply..couldnt get back earlier.
We have a solution now..the issue is different and both of us work for the same employer with independent visa statuses.
Greencard will be a longer process I guess and can only be decided once the employer and the employee mutually like each other and willing to be committed for the job.

Ambiguity may be an opportunity. Lorenzo Albacete talks about THE BIG MAYBE. If we confess our epistemological limits and begin to recognize the ambiguity of all positions on many issues, then we can explore ideas together and what does not. But the problem comes when either side does not support ambiguity, but certain claims are not possible.