Amazing!! Got welcome notice today

eb2007

Registered Users (C)
I was so frustrated with the delay in our I485 processing but I got a pleasant surprise when I checked my e-mail just before a while. We got the welcome notice for both me and my wife. I am thankful to everyone in the forum who guided me in this immigration journey.
If I could help somebody in this forum I would be more than happy to do so...
Thanks again to all of you..:)

Congratulations!
My friend i have a I-485 pending they received it on march 31,2009,i think i have a long wait,even my I-765 is pending today i have 70 days waiting for it too its really hard but im really glad that you got your approval

Thanks everyone for all the wishes! With USCIS we should just expect the unexpected....
Anyways I am happy that all turned out well in the end.
Drdoctor1,
I just posted yesterday morning about my frustration and I was rewarded by the approval later in the night (looks like USCIS people do read this forum)...

eb2007,
Congrats!! I filed my case before you, and I am still waiting.
I got the approval notice email 4/29/09 and mail 5/1/09. But no card yet, and no email etc.
My spouse got the approval notice mail 5/5/09, email notice for the card production ordered 6/2/09 and card mailed 6/4/09, and got the card in mail 6/8/09!
Once you get your approval notice letter, you can go to the info to get a stamp ceal, which works for one year as green card. I got the stamp. Now I don't worry that much, just wait for the card.

Thanks llp1! Should I wait for the card production notice from USCIS or just take the infopass appointment immediately?
I read that due to upgrade of some card producing machine , people would get their cards several weeks late now.

eb2007,
If you plan to travel out of state, go to the infopass and get the stamp. If you want to make sure that your case did get approved, you may also go to the infopass to double check (this is what I did). Otherwise, I think it is OK to wait.
Cheers

I went to the USCIS today to get a stamp,because I am gonna travel to Europe next week.I didn't get my card yet.after I got there the dumbass lady refused to give me a stamp,because she said " my card was ordered for production last Friday Jun 12 and I still have time before I travel",what a bitch!I asked her what the difference between the actual plastic card and the stamp was,but she said she was not gonna discuss that with me and that she can call a security to get my removed from the office!!!and that I should make another appointment through infopass next week ,1 day before I am supposed to leave!If I don't get the card by then she'll give me the stamp.I was so mad that I'd be able to kick her *** right there.So now I am still waiting for my card,until next Wednesday.Anybody with similar im.officer "friendly" approach?

USCIS has mailed our cards on 06/17/09 and hopefully we should get them in next few days. We plan to travel to my country in September so I guess I should not have any problem.
burito13,
I think you just got caught up with a wrong individual. I can understand your situation and obviously would have reacted the way you did. But buddy, actually there is nothing much you can do. Did you get another CRIS mail that they have approved your I485 petition? Actually I received another email after card production ordered status that they have approved my I 485.
Good luck!