Am I the only one

patienceGC

Registered Users (C)
Most Octobers seem to have something other then 'processing resumed'.

Buggle has the same RD... his is assigned. Baven has an RFE ( not that its good but still)

Whats going on?

I am so darn unluckuy! :(

Any 10/18s out there??

hey

did u call IIO? may be ur case assigned to an officer,,who knows? . All the best buddy:)

patienceGC, I am with u too...

patienceGC,
Even our RD is 10/18/2001, EB2. The message stays the very same "... On ... Received Finger Print ..."

Finally last week we managed to apply for EAD, AP renewal. Our EAD expires on Jan 02, 2003. Now I don't know whether to worry about the EAD renewal or to hope for the 485 approval ????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Appane Muruga Kappathupa!!!

The same boat.

RD 10/17/01
ND 11/30/01
FP 3/18/02

Seems that some cases with RD 10/17 & 10/18 have been traneferred to local for interview. Also, some of ND 11/30 were approved. Especially one whose EAC no is about 50 away from mine got approval last Thursday (11/14). That means nothing. And I am still waiting desperately.

Have nice days

count me in too...

My rd oct 5th
i am so sick of seeing the same messaage on online case status..

For PatienceGc..just to make you happy

PD: Dec 1997 in the hell state of NJ. file was opened in Mar 2000.
RD: Oct 1/01
Fp: mar 6/02
Process resumed: Mar 14/02
after that GOD has gone into coma. Don't want to hear my prayers. close to celebrating 5 yrs anniversary since filing.

I can't see my case getting picked up by INS until Jan 03. Beacuse GOD wrote my luck in BAD MOOD.

Hope, it makes you feel better PatienceGC.

Note:
US Presidents can control whole world but not their own employess (INS is one of them).

Waiting in Line

Hi

I am also Oct. 18th RD, Eac 020505****, EB3 Cat. I think it looks like EB3 will come in the end..

Best of luck to every one....

Count on me

RD 10/26/01
ND 12/04/01
FP 02/28/02

ead expires on jan 29th 03, can any one share thair experinace
to applying ead on my own.
Thanks

patienceGC

The only thing I can say is, INS is literally trying your Patience, dont get Frustrated, (Easier said than Done), your day will soon come Buddy.

patienceGC

What is ur ND? If it is in DEC, then you should wait till that time. thats my guesstimation..

hello patienceGC

MY RD is 10/17/2002
EAC 02-051-xxxxx
EB2
VA

The status message is the same - Processing Resumed.
In fact I wanted to post a message with the titile - "Am I the only one"

When I saw your message, it felt strange.
Its good to know that you are not alone, At the same time, its bad to realize my case is taking too much of time.

I am in a worse situation. I will lose my job by 2nd week of Feb - Confirmed.

"To be or not to be" is the question.

Patience,
I am in same boat too...
RD 10/17/2001
ND 11/30/2001
FP 02/01/2002
EAC 02 051 XXXXX

I was anyway estimating my aprroval by mid of December(4 months back). But some wishful thinkers thought I was just another pessimistic. Now even with Dec15 expectation I am turning out to be an optimistic.

Oct files wake up to reality, our cases will be picked up by January. Don't forget this is holiday season and pretty soon, IIOs will be singing "Jingel bells, Jingel Bells...." or "Let it snow , let it snow..." instead of adjudicating damn boring cases!!!

Hell with the IIOs

I understand your frustration as I have been in the same boat for the past 15 months, but per my experience calling IIOs has no use except for the fact that one gets self-satisfaction of reminding about his/her case.

I spoke (the last time) with an IIO on 11/12/02 about my case and I was told a decision is pending on this case. When asked about the expected number of days for the decision to be taken, she replied 3-5 days. I rather received my approval notice on 11/15/02 and to my surprize it was approved on 11/08/02.
The AVM still says, processing has resumed ... bla bla

I wish and hope that you will get you approval notice unexpected and very soon.

regards

RD 08/22/01
ND 10/16/01
FP 02/01/02