Am I the only August waiting?

me too

RD AUg 29 01
ND oct 25 01

I am sick and tired of this whole thing. My pD is June 1999 and its been 3 yrs and 3 months and no end in sight.

There are still 256 August filers still waiting.

Till this morning, the approved postings of August filers are : 310

With the above two figures, total is coming to be 566.

My PD is Apr 99 and got approved on 26th Aug. So I guess whoever are there waiting with 99 year PDs of Aug filers, may get approved in this month. Good luck.

August 3rd RD Still Waiting

I am tired of this wait. No reply or RFE yet. Called IIO 3 weeks back and I was told that they are looking at my case and I should hear from them in 2 weeks. Well INS seems to have forgotten us since now Septembers are getting approved. I hope we all get approved soon. I guess our file is in the wrong hands.

Me too with 99 PD

My pd is Oct 99 and RD is Aug 17, 2001. Still waiting. Afraid to check the AVM, since it keeps repeating the same shit and sends me in a bout of depression that lasts a couple of days.
Now I guess I will just wait till I get it in the mail....
You know what I mean... We all are in the same boat...
In fact I am thinking of starting a group therapy with Anita Gupta as our anchor, called FUGCWA (F*** UP GC waiter's Anonymous). We can start chapters by months.
Any takers for FUGCWA - August chapter?

Pardon my innocence ....

...but what do the *** in FUGCWA
(F*** UP GC waiter's Anonymous) mean ?

Not seen many therapy groups with wild card characters in them :)

Bugged with the waiting!!!!!

Sent in the reply for RFE almost 7 weeks ago and the AVM keeps playing the same message again and again that an RFE has been issued. Worst part is that we have to shell out an additional 460 USD for EAD renewal and AP for primary and spouse (coz of an absolutely unavoidable international trip that is to be made next month).
Should be making the stupid INS doctor and Sears photolab to pay for it with interest and also for the mental agony (incidentally RFE was raised for primary for error on two photographs - left eye not clearly visible and in the case of spouse the INS doctor forgot to put a simple cross mark against the statement which confirms that vaccinations are up-to-date).
Such carelessness making the already endless wait seem longer.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: