Am I the Only April filer left behind!

imaan

Registered Users (C)
I filed my N400 application in April at the NSC/Chicago DO. I have been reading threads for PD May, July & August. No updaes from very few of the April filers that i had seen. Am I the only one with April PD without an IL? The tracker is also showing Interview dates for April filers. I have started to get worried :(

N400 NSC/Chicago DO
PD: April 10th
FP:May 16th
IL:??

Nahh.....just look at my timeline. It took me 3.5 months to get the FP notice on the mail and i've waited 1 month for my IL to arrive and (if im not stuck on name check) i may be expecting it within 2 months or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahh.....just look at my timeline. It took me 3.5 months to get the FP notice on the mail and i've waited 1 month for my IL to arrive and (if im not stuck on name check) i may be expecting it within 2 months or so.

Hi fjmb23,
did you file at the chicago DO?

I filed my N400 application in April at the NSC/Chicago DO. I have been reading threads for PD May, July & August. No updaes from very few of the April filers that i had seen. Am I the only one with April PD without an IL? The tracker is also showing Interview dates for April filers. I have started to get worried :(

N400 NSC/Chicago DO
FP:May 16th
IL:??

I am in the same boat...............

keep posting updates

thanks for your response guys...we should be getting our ILs within the next month hopefully (keeping in mind the current processing time)...keep posting any updates to keep everyone hopeful!

my n400 recepit date is in April too. after FP, nothing else...should i start worrying?

Last edited by a moderator:
IL recieved Sep 18th

Hi you all,
Finally got my IL yesterday, I have mine scheduled for Oct 29th. Another friend with PD of May got letter for interview scheduled on Oct 23rd.

N400 NSC/Chicago DO
FP: May16th
Interview: Oct 29th
Oath:?

Me too, except I got an IL and then they cruelly took it away. Lots of people here in San Diego filed after me and are already citizens grrrr.

Tangodancer,
What is the reason they have given for postponing the interview?

The letter just says "due to unforeseen circumstances". The Calexico office is in the process of moving and when I was fingerprinted the guy said it might take a while for my file to be relocated. So I'm hoping they scheduled the interview to meet some kind of quota and then realised that my case is still stuck in a box somewhere. I suppose I'll take an Infopass in a month or so if I don't hear from them again.

my n400 recepit date is in April too. after FP, nothing else...should i start worrying?

Hi! Sicker,My receipt date is April 4,2007.FP date May 4,2007.I submitted my application @ Vermont Service center.Did you submit your application too on this service center?I wonder if it will be a good idea if i will schedule for an infopass appt. just to check whats going on w/my application.Any suggestions?I would really appreciate it.