AM I SURPRISED OR SHOCKED ??? Please Help -Hanuman

No Title

Hanuman, you mean only VSC IIO thinks something might have changed during the waiting period, Reset of the (TSC+CSC+NSC) IIO doesn\'t! funny!

My friend and me also with the same company since day one and nothing has changed yet including the client and project. But my firend got REF for Employement letter. Why? Because VSC IIOs issues lot more REF than other IIOs. Agree?

No Title

klm your observation is correct I feel the same way and may be because of this RFEs thet VSC is processing less application ( I should say finalizing) then any other service ctr.

I think we should force our lawyers to take up this issue with INS giving them the facts and figures of other SCs.

No Title

Hi Hanuman
 Thanks for the number, looks like the number is for immigration court they do not have case information nor they can schedule any appointment. Is there any other number

Thanks in advance

No Title

Hanuman you seems like a nice person looking at your posting I advise you to sue INS after PP stamping for giving you wrong information about your case being transfred to local INS and causing you stress.

carry on good work

No Title

Thanks but I don\'t know if we can sue INS also I will be happy once I get 485 approved inspite of all this trouble

No Title

Friends I have an update for my case. My wife just called IIO (Inspite of my advise not to call...I think thats what wives do..) and found out that our case is currently being reviewied and we should have a decision by Jan 31st 2001. He also confirmed our address and said letter will come to this address.

Thanks very much for all your thoughts and wishes.

No Title

klm thanks for update, did AVM changed ? If yes after what time interval betn issue date and msg change?