Am I stuck in the Name Check?

rajman 2

Registered Users (C)
This forum has been a great source of information, I would like to thank everyone that have contributed..

Now about my case. As you can see in my time line bellow, its has been almost 9 months since I sent in my application, and 7 months since I got my interview (interview went very well). My case status still shows: Received and pending...

My question is: Should I consider myself stuck in the name check process at this point? or, is there still hope for me that I'm not stuck? And my case time line is within normal time processing parameters?

I've been trying to see how others have done. I notices that some applicants received their GC within just a 3 to 5 months.. I have received a couple of LUD's on my I-485, the 7/27 one seems to have happened to a few people. Don't know what that means!!

So I'm just wondering if I should consider myself stuck in the name check process, and I should start writing the letters and so forth..

Could someone please advise..

Thanks..

You should have asked this question 7 months ago! :eek:

What did the officer that interviewed you said? were you approved? were you denied? what?

Do I need to have my Wife with me for the info pass? Or can I go by myself? she's the USC sponsor, however her work schedule makes it hard to schedule an info pass.