Am I eligible for AC21 if I got I140 using labor substitution?

vert

Registered Users (C)
Hi gurus, I am working for this company for almost 4 years and last year (Dec. 2004) they filed for me I140 and 485 using labor substitution. My I140 got approved ~5 month back but 485 stuck due to FBI name check. Now, if I want to change my employer: Does it change anything that I used labor substitution? Am I still eligible for AC21?
Thanks!

vert said:
Hi gurus, I am working for this company for almost 4 years and last year (Dec. 2004) they filed for me I140 and 485 using labor substitution. My I140 got approved ~5 month back but 485 stuck due to FBI name check. Now, if I want to change my employer: Does it change anything that I used labor substitution? Am I still eligible for AC21?
Thanks!
IMO, it does not matter if you used sub labor or not, you can use AC21.

EricS said:
IMO, it does not matter if you used sub labor or not, you can use AC21.

Sub-LC will be banned in next 2~3 months probably. Not sure what impact will be on those approved or pending I-140 which use sub-LC. I guess it won't impact approved I-140, otherwise there will be serious legal issue. That's only foresee tiny risk for those sub-LC guys.

Go ahead to apply AC21. no prob with sub.....law is with you.

vert said:
Thanks!

GCIsTortoise said:
Sub-LC will be banned in next 2~3 months probably. Not sure what impact will be on those approved or pending I-140 which use sub-LC. I guess it won't impact approved I-140, otherwise there will be serious legal issue. That's only foresee tiny risk for those sub-LC guys.
Banning Sub LC later is not an issue at all now.
And the later action will not supercede in retrospective and that too
never should affect an already approved 140.Don't panic and do not spread that.
--------------------------------------------------
Not a legal advise.