Am I approved?

xuebo

Registered Users (C)
RD:5/8/2001. ND:7/11/2001. WAC-230. 12/29,message was changed to "...resumed...". 1/11, messsage is changed to " This case has been approved on 1/11/2002. ...." I hope it is true.

Does anyone know where I can get the stamp in San Francisco office?

May I do that? Because my location is in San Jose. Thanks!

I don\'t think Xuebo knows what PD means :)

Congrats Xuebo, and please tell me when your lawyer filed AEC (LC, Labor document) for you. Or if you don\'t know that, tell me when your case has been forwarded from your company to a lawyer and that lawyer started the green card work for you?

Furthermore, if your address on I-485 is located in San Jose or other South Bay cities, you can not do PP stamping at San Francisco office. Yeah, they (INS SF) know a lot of South Bay guys tried that so they won\'t make an exception for you :) However, it depends on your address on I-485. If you have used a friend\'s address which is in East Bay, you can go and only go to SF for stamping.

Priority Date, the time when you filed AEC.

So your PD is 09/2000. in the past their is a "cut-off date" for each EB category/Country, based on quota assigned by law. It is called in Chinese community "Pai2-Qi1" (cut-off dates) or "Pei4-E2" (quota). You can\'t file I-485 until your PD is the same or later than your cut-off date. Fortunately, according to Bill 2045 (passed in Oct/2000), the cut-off dates were moving so fast that when your I-140 got approved you didn\'t have to wait! That\'s why you don\'t even understand our questions about PD.

Wrong! Your PD is 09/2000.

Your RD is in May/2001, how could PD be the same? It takes months to finish AEC AND I-140!