Am I approved?

if I can sleep tonight it would be good, I think I am ordered to research all the night and read tons of information regarding this experience.

Well I made some research and lawyers say that it might be approval or might not, some lawyers say directly its approval. I read users experiences when they say that they didn't apply for EAD and asylum case returned EAD production status. So if u didn't apply for EAD why there is card made for u?

in my case I have already my cards, so if I already have 1 year authorization cards, why I need extra card?

Also to follow Sherlock Holmes deduction we have. My asylum case # was peacefully sleeping for a long time and some guy today woke it up for some reason. For what reason? Asylum case # can be updated for only 1 reason, approvel. No denial or referal updates your Z number or if it updates doesn't puts in EAD production status. The fact is, someone for some reason updated my Z case.

So I would say that chances that I am approved are relatively high.

Will not sleep until I get my decision

if I can sleep tonight it would be good, I think I am ordered to research all the night and read tons of information regarding this experience.

Well I made some research and lawyers say that it might be approval or might not, some lawyers say directly its approval. I read users experiences when they say that they didn't apply for EAD and asylum case returned EAD production status. So if u didn't apply for EAD why there is card made for u?

in my case I have already my cards, so if I already have 1 year authorization cards, why I need extra card?

Also to follow Sherlock Holmes deduction we have. My asylum case # was peacefully sleeping for a long time and some guy today woke it up for some reason. For what reason? Asylum case # can be updated for only 1 reason, approvel. No denial or referal updates your Z number or if it updates doesn't puts in EAD production status. The fact is, someone for some reason updated my Z case.

So I would say that chances that I am approved are relatively high.

Will not sleep until I get my decision

Relax:)) you are approved. When the asylum case is approved they automatically generate a new EAD for you valid for 2 years and send you with the approval notice. The asylum case Z number changes to card/document production only and only at the time when your case is approved. Believe me:)

Thank you everyone you really made my day

I am approved, I received approval letter today, it is final approval.

Thank you very much who helped me, shared valuable information and was just encouraging

Thank you America for accepting me and giving me asylum I am in your service now, as you know I feel committed to join US Army once I am eligible

Have a nice weekend everyone

Hey Journalist, contratulations for your FINAL approval, it's not even recommended approval! I couldn't be happier for you!!!

Wow, I am late to congratulate you !,
I haven't log on for the past few days,
so CONGRATULATIONS :)

thank you everyone,

now my heart is with you, i want you to experience that joy very soon,

Have a hope and everything will be OK

My heart is with those who have family members in warzones and dangerous areas and are awaiting their fate to be decided, i wish u you to be united with your family members again on safe ground. And we together can contribute to this perfect country, United States of America.

Stay encouraged.